Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump, the "last trump" ?

In Revelation 17:12-14, the "10 kings" [the 10 toes of Babylon's statue who are crushed along with the race-mixed feet of iron mixed with miry clay - Daniel 2]... only rule temporarily [like modern presidents] and give their authority and power to the evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo beast !!

The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast. They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by His called and chosen and faithful ones.**

** "King of kings" and "Lord of lords" identifies God's faithful and true warrior on the white horse who makes war against and destroys the beast and his kings [Rev 19.] In Rev 19:11, God's faithful and true warrior rides a "white horse". This is another historic symbol connected with God's anointed king, Cyrus! Per ancient Greek historian Herodotus, Cyrus brought special white horses with him in his war against Babylon. It was an incident with one of Cyrus' white horses that gave him the brilliant idea to divert the water of the Euphrates river so his troops could secretly invade the city of Babylon... and Cyrus conquered Babylon "like a thief !"

Last edited by KingsX; 10-16-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Here's interesting breaking info...

" At a campaign rally in Georgia Friday night President Trump said he would have to leave the country if he lost the election... "

https://www.myarklamiss.com/news/tru...oses-election/

Is Trump.... "seeking a better country!" ?!

Hebrews 11:16

When ancient Israel lived in obedience to God they faithfully administered God's Laws.

When Israelites rebelled against God, disobeyed God's Laws and tolerated the worship of false gods, God punished them. One of those punishments was 70 years of draconian Babylonian rule and oppression during which Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed.

Biblically and historically, ancient Babylon was the example [and Biblical symbol] of an evil perverted multi-racial, multi-religious, multi-cultural empire. This is why Revelation symbolically calls the end of the age global evil empire, Babylon.

Today, all political parties embrace Babylonian multi-racial, multi-religion, multi-culturalism. One political party might embrace more evil perverted abominations than another... but the "lesser evil" is still evil.

In both the OT and the book of Revelation, God tells His people to leave Babylon.

In OT and secular history, when God's anointed King Cyrus conquered ancient Babylon, he returned Babylon's diverse captives back to their native lands and restored their racial, religious, cultural individuality. Ezra chapter one tells us Cyrus returned Israelites back to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple.

Cyrus is an archetype of Christ.

In Revelation, global Babylon falls and God's people enter New Jerusalem. But there is no physical temple building in New Jerusalem because God is the Temple and God's people are living temple stones in God's Temple made without hands.

If this abomination doesn't convince you we have arrived at the evil degenerate end of the age, nothing will.

Evil perverted blaspheming pope thinks sodomites are "children of God" !

In Luke 17, Jesus said the end of the age would be a repeat of the evil "days of Noah" [the grave sin in Noah's day was race-mixing] and the evil "days of Lot" [Lot lived in Sodom]... twin Bible examples of evil perverted societies so far past the point of no return, God destroyed all but a chosen few. Then Jesus said His return would be like the fire from heaven that destroyed Sodom!

Pope Francis endorses same-sex civil unions, saying: 'Homosexuals are children of God and have the right to be in a family'

* Papal approval came midway through feature-length documentary 'Francesco'

* The film premiered at the Rome Film Festival, Italy, earlier today

* It is first time Francis has endorsed same-sex civil unions since taking papal role

* LGBTQ Catholics and advocates have applauded Pope Francis' message

* Not all supported his remarks, with Catholics speaking out against the Jesuit

October 21. 2020

Pope Francis has endorsed same-sex civil unions, saying in a documentary that homosexual people are 'children of God' and that they 'have the right to be in a family'.

His approval came midway through a feature-length film, titled Francesco, which had its premiere at the Rome Film Festival earlier today.

The film delves into issues Francis cares about most, including the environment, poverty, migration, racial and income inequality, and the people most affected by discrimination.

'Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God. Nobody should be thrown out or be made miserable over it,' the 83-year-old said in one of his sit-down interviews for the film.

more at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ldren-God.html

The wise with historical perspective know this demented antichrist global descent into evil abominable depravity began with the evil antichrist Edomite-jew destruction of the Third Rome [the last of the Eastern Holy Roman Empire] and the evil antichrist Edomite-jew destruction of the Third Reich [the last of the Western Holy Roman Empire.]

In the OT, ancient Aryan Israel was more than God's chosen people, she was God's WIFE [marriage ceremony at Mt Sinai.]

But ancient Aryan Israel had a civil war and split into two [north and south] kingdoms. The northern kingdom of Israel [the majority of the 12 tribes of Aryan Israel] sinfully rebelled against God, God divorced her and used Assyria to destroy the northern kingdom and remove the majority of Israelites from the holy land in the 8th century BC and they became "gentiles" [ie, nations.] The smaller southern kingdom whose capital was Jerusalem also sinfully rebelled against God. God punished her with 70 years of Babylonian oppression/captivity... but God did not divorce her because God was destined to incarnate into the Southern Aryan Israel tribe of Judah.

In the 2nd century BC, Aryan Israel's OT enemy, Edom, lost a war against the last Aryan Israel Kingdom. Then Israel's prince/high priest [he was both] did something very evil and very stupid... he allowed Israel's enemy, Edom, to live in Judea if they "converted"... and all Edomites feigned "conversion" enmasse which enabled them to usurp, pervert and destroy the last Kingdom of Israel. In 37BC, Edomite-jew Herod allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem and Rome made Edomite-jew Herod king of Judea. Edomite-jew Herod proceeded to murder all the remaining royal heirs of Aryan Israel, totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own third temple and tried to murder God incarnate, Jesus Christ, when Herod ordered the murder of the babes of Bethlehem!

In the NT, Jesus says He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Jesus said He knows His sheep and they follow Him. Jesus told the unbelieving Edomite-fake-jews they were NOT HIS SHEEP [they were not Israelites, they were Edomites!]

Jesus Christ's sacrifice paid the 'bride price' for Aryan Israel. His death and resurrection broke the old marriage covenant and created a new covenant in which ALL 12 tribes of Aryan Israel [who had been united under King David] would again be united under the 'Son of David', King of kings, Jesus Christ!

As for the evil antichrist Edomite-jew pretenders who now occupy, pervert and destroy God's ancient holy land... Jesus' parable in Luke 19 repeats OT prophecies about Edom's fate. At the end of the age they will be gathered back to the place where they rejected Jesus Christ when they yelled, "Crucify Him"! "His blood be upon us and our children!"... and they will be duly executed!!

Hosea tells the story how God divorced Northern kingdom Israelites [the vast majority of the Aryan tribes of Israel]... and other Bible books tell the story how Assyria conquered the Northern kingdom [8th century BC], removed them from the holy land and scattered them into other nations. One of the nations mentioned in 2 Kings 17:6 & 2 Kings 18:11 where those Israelites were scattered were the "cities of the Medes." Secular history tells us that the ancient Medes were a powerful Aryan kingdom... and connected to the Medes were a lesser known Aryan people called, Persians. Ironically, centuries later, an Aryan Persian king would arise, God's anointed, King Cyrus! [Isaiah 44:28 & Isaiah 45] who would unite the Medes and Persians into one Aryan empire, conquer Babylon, liberate the captive Southern kingdom Israelites from Babylon, return them to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple! [Ezra 1]

In Hosea 1:10-11, God also tells us that in the future divorced Northern kingdom Israelites would again become the children of God and will be reunited with their Israelite brothers of the Southern kingdom [Judah.] Paul quotes Hosea in Romans 9:24-26. Those Israelite "gentiles" were what Paul called wild olive branches [Romans 11] who were destined to be grafted back on the olive tree [olive is a Biblical symbol of Israel.] Notice it wasn't oak branches or a pecan branches to be grafted on the olive tree... that would be forbidden under God's law against mixing seed kinds!

In Hebrews 8, when referring to God's New Covenant in Jesus Christ, Paul quoted Jeremiah 31:

Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their fathers
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of the land of Egypt,
    because they did not abide by My covenant,
    and I disregarded them,
    declares the Lord.

For this is the covenant I will make
    with the house of Israel
    after those days,declares the Lord.

I will put My laws in their minds
    and inscribe them on their hearts.
    And I will be their God,
    and they will be My people.

No longer will each one teach
    his neighbor or his brother,
    saying, Know the Lord,’
    because they will all know Me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their iniquities
    and will remember their sins no more.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

In the OT, ancient Aryan Israel was more than God's chosen people, she was God's WIFE [marriage ceremony at Mt Sinai.]

But ancient Aryan Israel had a civil war and split into two [north and south] kingdoms. The northern kingdom of Israel [the majority of the 12 tribes of Aryan Israel] sinfully rebelled against God, God divorced her and used Assyria to destroy the northern kingdom and remove the majority of Israelites from the holy land in the 8th century BC and they became "gentiles" [ie, nations.] The smaller southern kingdom whose capital was Jerusalem also sinfully rebelled against God. God punished her with 70 years of Babylonian oppression/captivity... but God did not divorce her because God was destined to incarnate into the Southern Aryan Israel tribe of Judah.

In the 2nd century BC, Aryan Israel's OT enemy, Edom, lost a war against the last Aryan Israel Kingdom. Then Israel's prince/high priest [he was both] did something very evil and very stupid... he allowed Israel's enemy, Edom, to live in Judea if they "converted"... and all Edomites feigned "conversion" enmasse which enabled them to usurp, pervert and destroy the last Kingdom of Israel. In 37BC, Edomite-jew Herod allied with Rome to conquer Jerusalem and Rome made Edomite-jew Herod king of Judea. Edomite-jew Herod proceeded to murder all the remaining royal heirs of Aryan Israel, totally tore down the second temple to rebuild his own third temple and tried to murder God incarnate, Jesus Christ, when Herod ordered the murder of the babes of Bethlehem!

In the NT, Jesus says He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Jesus said He knows His sheep and they follow Him. Jesus told the unbelieving Edomite-fake-jews they were NOT HIS SHEEP [they were not Israelites, they were Edomites!]

Jesus Christ's sacrifice paid the 'bride price' for Aryan Israel. His death and resurrection broke the old marriage covenant and created a new covenant in which ALL 12 tribes of Aryan Israel [who had been united under King David] would again be united under the 'Son of David', King of kings, Jesus Christ!

As for the evil antichrist Edomite-jew pretenders who now occupy, pervert and destroy God's ancient holy land... Jesus' parable in Luke 19 repeats OT prophecies about Edom's fate. At the end of the age they will be gathered back to the place where they rejected Jesus Christ when they yelled, "Crucify Him"! "His blood be upon us and our children!"... and they will be duly executed!!

The destruction of evil antichrist Edomite-jews in Jesus' Luke 19 parable parallels Edom's destruction in Isaiah 63 which parallels God's righteous and true warrior on the white horse who destroys the Edomite-jew destroyers in Revelation 19 which parallels Edom's destruction in Isaiah 34 which parallels Edom's destruction by the two united houses of Aryan Israel in Obadiah!

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Hosea tells the story how God divorced Northern kingdom Israelites [the vast majority of the Aryan tribes of Israel]... and other Bible books tell the story how Assyria conquered the Northern kingdom [8th century BC], removed them from the holy land and scattered them into other nations. One of the nations mentioned in 2 Kings 17:6 & 2 Kings 18:11 where those Israelites were scattered were the "cities of the Medes." Secular history tells us that the ancient Medes were a powerful Aryan kingdom... and connected to the Medes were a lesser known Aryan people called, Persians. Ironically, centuries later, an Aryan Persian king would arise, God's anointed, King Cyrus! [Isaiah 44:28 & Isaiah 45] who would unite the Medes and Persians into one Aryan empire, conquer Babylon, liberate the captive Southern kingdom Israelites from Babylon, return them to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple! [Ezra 1]

In Hosea 1:10-11, God also tells us that in the future divorced Northern kingdom Israelites would again become the children of God and will be reunited with their Israelite brothers of the Southern kingdom [Judah.] Paul quotes Hosea in Romans 9:24-26. Those Israelite "gentiles" were what Paul called wild olive branches [Romans 11] who were destined to be grafted back on the olive tree [olive is a Biblical symbol of Israel.] Notice it wasn't oak branches or a pecan branches to be grafted on the olive tree... that would be forbidden under God's law against mixing seed kinds!

In Hebrews 8, when referring to God's New Covenant in Jesus Christ, Paul quoted Jeremiah 31:

Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their fathers
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of the land of Egypt,
    because they did not abide by My covenant,
    and I disregarded them,
    declares the Lord.

For this is the covenant I will make
    with the house of Israel
    after those days,declares the Lord.

I will put My laws in their minds
    and inscribe them on their hearts.
    And I will be their God,
    and they will be My people.

No longer will each one teach
    his neighbor or his brother,
    saying, Know the Lord,’
    because they will all know Me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their iniquities
    and will remember their sins no more.

The ancient Medes and Persians were Aryans.

Like the ancient Aryan Israelites... Cyrus' ancient Aryan Achaemenid Persians were divided into 10 or 12 tribes... 10 or 12 tribes depending upon which ancient Greek [Herodotus or Xenophon] wrote the history. Interestingly, the name of one of those Persian tribes was Germanioi/Germanii, which must have fascinated Hitler's German archaeologists in "Persia" which is now called "Iran." The name, Iran, originates from the old Persian word, Arya/Ariya/Aryan, a racial term that Cyrus' Persians called themselves. Persian king Darius I [Cyrus' son-in-law and the same "King Darius" in Ezra 6 who decreed the completion of the temple in Jerusalem that Cyrus had decreed built in Ezra 1] called himself and his Persian people Aryans and the one invisible god of the Persians ["Wise Lord"] was called the god of the Aryans!

God's anointed Aryan Persian king, Cyrus [Isaiah 44:28 & Isaiah 45] is an OT archetype of Christ ["Christ" means anointed.] Ancient Aryan Israelites who wrote the OT and NT would have been very familiar with Cyrus and his campaign against Babylon because it was a major part of Aryan Israel's history.

In the book of Revelation, the last evil global empire is symbolically called, "Babylon."

Cyrus is also in Revelation prophecy in symbolic form.

For example, Jeremiah 50 & 51 is OT prophecy against Babylon. The very end of Jeremiah 51 tells us Jeremiah's prophecy against Babylon was weighted and thrown into the Euphrates River at Babylon. This is a very important clue. About 70 years later, God's anointed king, Cyrus, dried up the Euphrates River so his troops could secretly enter Babylon in a surprise attack. The ironic symbolism is… by drying up the Euphrates River, Jeremiah's prophecy against Babylon was symbolically revealed/unleashed. That same historic imagery is used in the book of Revelation in Rev 9 where angels [God's messengers] are released from the Euphrates and in Rev 16:12 where an angel drys up the Euphrates River to make way for the kings from the east. Cyrus was God's king from the east!

In Rev 19, God's faithful and true warrior rides a white horse. This is another important Cyrus symbol. Per secular history, ancient Aryan Persians used white horses for their grand ceremonial processions. White horses pulled the empty chariot of the invisible god of the Aryan Persians, "Wise Lord", and the chariot of their Aryan king which followed behind. Ancient Greek secular history tells us that Cyrus took white horses with him in his war against Babylon. It was an incident with one of Cyrus' white horses that gave Cyrus the brilliant idea to dry up the Euphrates River for his stealth invasion and conquest of the city of Babylon! In other words, Cyrus conquered Babylon "like a thief!" [Rev 16:15.]