Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Do you think Trump will win or Lose?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    The day after the first debate, Mark Levin replayed Biden's debate with Paul Ryan..............Biden ran over him with incessant interruptions, smirks, snide remarks, etc.

Surely Team Trump viewed that debate and made sure that it would not happen to Trump.

If you would revisit the 1st debate, you will see Tough Guy Biden attempting to replicate his previous assault on Ryan on Trump. Trump wasn't going to have any of it.....and counterpunched the Corrupt Politician who thinks he is a thug.......and every adversary is another CornPop.

Biden is a joke.....a corrupt crooked lying traitorous joke.
    Yup, Trump isn't a Politician, he was prepared for a street brawl.

Some more data points as I continue a heavy travel month: Went to Plymouth, MA on business. Turned down a block and found myself in the middle of a Trump rally. Wouldn't you know it, , I had a Trump hat on the dash! Saw no evidence of a Biden rally. Lol, in liberal MA for cryin out loud.

Next, I headed over to Saratoga Springs, NY. Saratoga is a blue pocket in the middle of a see of red. This time I found myself driving opposite a long Trump parade. Every car, (probably a hundred) had a huge Trump flag. Again, for the record, I observed no Biden parades in my travels.

FYI, in all of my MA travels, no Biden stickers or yard signs. Plenty of Trump -t-shirt wearers (restaurant) and yard signs. If I didn't know better, I would swear MA was in play.

Obama isn't on the stump down in Florida right now because he misses the work.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post

FYI, in all of my MA travels, no Biden stickers or yard signs. Plenty of Trump -t-shirt wearers (restaurant) and yard signs. If I didn't know better, I would swear MA was in play.
    We can only hope!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    We can only hope!
    Tough to overcome the liberal idiots in Boston. We have they same problem here with that cesspool called NYC. If I remember correctly, Trump carried all but 8 counties in NY in 2016. Soon, I'll be registered in NC, where my vote may actually count.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Obama isn't on the stump down in Florida right now because he misses the work.
    Even he has to be bummed out, oh my how the mighty have fallen.

From filling stadiums replete with Roman Columns, to shouting with a bullhorn to 7 Biden supporters on a street corner.

Does my heart good to see him get what he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Even he has to be bummed out, oh my how the mighty have fallen.

From filling stadiums replete with Roman Columns, to shouting with a bullhorn to 7 Biden supporters on a street corner.

Does my heart good to see him get what he deserves.
    lol