Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Maryland’s Republican Governor Is An Idiot, Example #3,245…

No. It’s not like driving drunk at all you pinhead.
    Gov. Hogan (R-MD) on resistance to mask requirement: “It’s sort of like saying, ‘I have a constitutional right to drive drunk’ … There is no constitutional right to walk around without a mask.” pic.twitter.com/TiONn5BG8c
    — The Recount (@therecount) November 23, 2020

What the Covid Vaccine Hype Fails to Mention

6 paragraphs long
    https://mises.org/wire/what-covid-va...-fails-mention

Hidden toward the end of both announcements, were the definitions of “effective.”
    There is no evidence, yet, that the vaccine prevented any hospitalizations or any deaths.
    There is no information about how long any protective benefit from the vaccine would persist.
    There is no information about safety. None.
    You should pay even more attention about what is left out of an announcement than about what is stated.

My view:
    Soon, "Persons" will be required to take this injection of unknown substances before operation any further in "Legal" Commerce.