Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

Default COVID-3 Thread

World Bank: COVID-19 Lockdowns Will Push As Many As 150 MILLION People Into Extreme Poverty By 2021

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A scientific review of the science behind lockdown concludes the policy was a MISTAKE & will have caused MORE deaths from Covid-19

RT
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/a-sci...from-covid-19/

Globalism
    Learn How The Great COVID-19 PANIC Of 2020 Starved Millions To Death

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    World Bank: COVID-19 Lockdowns Will Push As Many As 150 MILLION People Into Extreme Poverty By 2021
    Lenno this is real bad, We are moving out of Oregon tomorrow, sold the house and van is packed!
    Do you have a link for this 150 mil extreme poverty post?

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FARMER View Post
    Lenno this is real bad, We are moving out of Oregon tomorrow, sold the house and van is packed!
    Do you have a link for this 150 mil extreme poverty post?

this should have that info; where you headed?

ttps://www.infowars.com/posts/sunday-live-who-forced-to-admit-lockdowns-collapsed-economies-starved-millions/

https://www.infowars.com/posts/sunda...rved-millions/

Nightmare Confirmed: Planetary Ruler Bill Gates Announces Lockdowns Will Never End

The Alex Jones Show
    October 13th 2020, 10:55 am

Gates & Rockefeller Foundation documents detail a plan for a permanent, worldwide lockdown

Last night, Bill Gates publicly confirmed the plan is being implemented, and that civilization as we know it is over

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch...rse-reactions/