Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Amazing that the numbers haven’t changed at all from what I find this year compared to previous years in overall deaths from the flu.But COVID has to be stopped..
    Then on the vaccine front they seem to be like crack cocaine once you start you are hooked for life....

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...shots-n1258775

Last edited by Lenno; 02-26-2021 at 08:58 AM.

A Kuwaiti actor has died of COVID-19 days after he received the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination, his family said.

Mishary al-Balam, who had been in intensive care in Kuwait's Jaber Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah Hospital since Saturday, died of the contagious disease on Thursday, his family confirmed.

The 48-year-old star had shared a video on his Instagram account on February 11 as he received the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, calling on his Instagram followers to also get vaccinated.

However, he also contracted COVID-19 and his health began to deteriorate, leading to his demise reportedly due to hypoxemia, or a sharp drop in the concentration of oxygen in the blood.

“All that happened was I got infected during the vaccination,” he said on his Instagram account on February 17.

Balam began his career in 1991 in Kuwait’s theatres and managed to star in more than 56 shows and series.

Dozens in US develop rare blood disorder after taking Pfizer COVID vaccines
    Nearly 40 American recipients of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccines in the US develop a rare immune disorder that attacks the blood. One patient died after receiving the vaccine.
    Earlier this month, a report said that nearly 40 American recipients of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines in the United States had developed a rare immune disorder that attacks the blood. One patient died after receiving the vaccine.

The efficacy of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines have raised suspicions around the world, with many even in the US remaining hesitant to get the vaccine.

Press TV’s website can also be accessed at the following alternate addresses:
    https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...Pfizer-vaccine

www.presstv.ir

www.presstv.co.uk

www.presstv.tv

LAUSD to launch COVID-tracking app that generates a code for students to enter campus

Governor Abbott Announces All Businesses in Texas Can Reopen 100%, Ends Statewide Mask Mandate (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mandate-video/

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465333-...date-march-13/