Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

Pfizer Demanding Bank Reserves, Military Bases And Embassy Buildings As Collateral For COVID-19 Vaccines

Last edited by Lenno; 03-04-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

100s of Florida residents report side effects following Wuhan coronavirus vaccination

(Natural News) Hundreds of residents in Florida have reported various side effects after they got the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine. Fevers, chills, headaches, severely sore arms and even hallucinations were among the adverse reactions recorded in the state. Given the reports, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warned that … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dozens of Italian teachers fall ill after getting vaccinated for coronavirus

Wednesday, March 03, 2021 by: Ethan Huff
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-...onavirus.html#

Coronavirus quarantine camp in Toronto runs out of food and water for occupants (prisoners)

(Natural News) Canada's new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine "rules" for travelers returning from outside its borders are making headlines, and not in a good way. Angry mobs are reportedly forming in the lobbies of hotels that have been turned into makeshift concentration camps where those entering from abroad are being forced to … [Read More...]

Doctor who mocked coronavirus vaccine refusers dies days after getting jabbed

(Natural News) Just days after getting injected with a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, a Polish physician who openly mocked vaccine skeptics, died from the jab. The official story is that Dr. Rogiewicz died of "heart failure," but it is painfully obvious that he suffered the most serious adverse event of all … [Read More...]

Gretchen Whitmer conspired with former top health official to inflate coronavirus case numbers in exchange for cash

(Natural News) The Michigan Republican Party is calling on the state's attorney general to launch an investigation into Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over a "secret deal" she made with Robert Gordon, her former state health department director. The Michigan GOP issued a statement this week calling on Whitmer "to release all information" about … [Read More...]

More than 1,170 people have died after coronavirus vaccines in the U.S. alone (so far)

(Natural News) The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is investigating the death of a Nebraska man who died not long after getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). Joining the more than 1,170 other corpses that have also reported to the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as … [Read More...]