Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

At least 23 people have died from coronavirus vaccines in Norway (so far)

(Natural News) There have been 13 new confirmed deaths associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine in Norway, which adds to the 23 deaths and counting that are said to be associated with the vaccine's rollout in the Scandinavian country. The Norwegian Medicines Agency (NMA) officially confirmed the 13 deaths, pegging them … [Read More...]
    3,590 Vie

55 Americans have died following COVID vaccination, Norway deaths rise to 29

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/16/55-...hs-rise-to-29/

40% of L.A. Firefighters Decline to Show Up for Coronavirus Vaccine
    Big Tech and Big Pharma join hands: Oracle to handle US coronavirus vaccination database

(
    Natural News) Technology firm Oracle announced that it will be in charge of the American COVID-19 vaccination database. In a Dec. 15 press release, the company said it will serve as the central data storage hub for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Oracle's "national clearing house" will receive data from all U.S. … [Read More...]

COVID-19 vaccine reactions being blamed on PEG, but could it be the body responding to mRNA transhumanist genetic reprogramming?

(
    Natural News) The medical establishment is playing dumb concerning the adverse events caused by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines, blaming their occurrence on a relatively common, yet toxic, vaccine additive known as polyethylene glycol (PEG). However, untested modified RNA (mRNA) technology is more than likely the real … [Read More...]
    Last edited by Lenno; 01-17-2021 at 02:02 PM.