Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Heroes every one
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rally held outside OSHA inspector who fined Salem gym

West Virginians reject Gov. Jim Justice’s “ultra mandatory” mask mandate

(Natural News) An “ultra mandatory” mask order by West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is facing stiff resistance from both citizens and even officials in the state. Justice issued Executive Order 77-20 earlier this month following a surge in Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) cases that saw the state report more than 700 cases a day for three days … [Read More...]

ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl caught taking off his face mask during press conference, not realizing the cameras were rolling

(Natural News) Footage caught ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl removing his face mask at a White House press briefing. The incident happened Nov. 24, when President Donald Trump gave remarks about the Dow Jones Index surpassing a new record high of 30,000 points. The president credited this record high to "encouraging coronavirus vaccine … [Read More...]

There is an overwhelming number of "Police" involved in arresting at protests or isolated people without their face diaper or trying to keep open their businesses.
    Where are they all coming from?
    Is all other real crime ignored and not investigated?
    Are many that are wearing the official costumes secretly private security?
    Are any wearing the official costumes secretly brought in from other countries?

Tyranny comes to your door wearing a costume, shiny piece of cheap metal and a gun.
    The tyrants can do nothing without the eager participation of their enforcers.
    I am all for defunding the enforcers in costumes as they have nothing to do with protecting the general population.