Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

Senior U.S. Army Official Says There’ll Never Be a Return to “Normal” Post-COVID

https://www.infowars.com/posts/senio...al-post-covid/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Fauci says Americans should skip this Thanksgiving

https://thepostmillennial.com/dr-fau..._source=pushly

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

t

FIRE FAUCI: New Study Finds Closing Schools In Response to COVID-19 Delayed Herd Immunity and Will Deaths

Amazon Yanks Covid-19 Skeptic’s Book for Ominously Vague ‘Content Violations’

by RT

COVID Madness – CA Compliance Law Requires Holiday Dinners Outside – Singing Must Be Done Quietly…

Posted on October 17, 2020 by sundance
    California Directorate Comrade Gavin Newsom has released the latest set of COVID compliance rules for family gatherings. This is not a spoof. These are the rules:
    ♦ “Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited.” …
    ♦ “The host should collect names of all attendees and contact information”…
    ♦ “All gatherings must be held outside. Attendees may go inside to use restrooms as long as the restrooms are frequently sanitized.” …
    ♦ “Seating must provide at least 6 feet of distance (in all directions—front-to-back and side-to-side)” …
    ♦ “any food or beverages at outdoor gatherings must be in single-serve disposable containers.” …
    ♦ “People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).” (more at link)
    Where freedom and liberty conservatives make the fatal mistake is not using Alinsky rule #4 against the dictates of the totalitarian regimes.
    RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” I guarantee you California politicians, elected officials and bureaucrats will not abide by their own rules. If you deploy Alinsky Rule #4 their credibility and reputation can be leveraged against them.
    Continue reading →

Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War

Analysis by
    Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...&rid=995076327
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Fear Secures Obedience in COVID-19 War

Analysis by
    Dr. Joseph Mercola

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...&rid=995076327
    I have always respected Dr. Mercola. This is a great find, Spike, as is his interview with Alex Jones a few weeks ago. We are now at the same point as the former Soviet Union, China and Nazi Germany as pertaining to government/corporate control of information. I should re-phrase that to say disinformation.