Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-3 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Commies want "The New Normal"

Connecting the Dots: The Great Reset & The Fourth Industrial Revolution

Massive Deception and Psychological Operation.

Italian DR. warned that COVID was a plan for genocide and that the vaccines would kill the PPL. U-blube took it down in less than 40 minutes
    Last edited by Lenno; 10-26-2020 at 12:26 AM.

October 20, 2020
    Gretchen Whitmer admits it: No release from lockdown without a vote for Joe Biden

By Monica Showalter
    For the past 200 days, Democratic governors have been commanding their states to go on lockdown, and ordering nursing homes to be seeded with COVID patients.
    The result has been the twin disaster of broken economies and high COVID death tolls, way out of proportion to the rest of the country. And incredibly, they're blaming President Trump for all of the bad consequences of their own acts, and reaping big political hay from it.
    They do all the harm, Trump gets all the blame, they take all the glory.
    What power-mad leftist wouldn't want a heads-I-win, tails-you-lose setup like that? Torture your state, blame Trump, win big.
    So it's natural to expect that the worst of them might just keep holding their states on lockdown as a hostage act, at least until election day, to beat their citizens into submission. After that, the mask can come off.
    Far-left Democrat Gretchen Whitmer, though, didn't want to wait.
    According to Red State:
    Whitmer told host Chuck Todd that lockdowns and COVID restrictions can end, if Americans just vote for Joe Biden. The governor, who has become one of the faces of hypocritical lockdowns for the Left over the last few months, insinuated that Trump doesn’t care that 220,000 people have died so far from COVID, and that 8 million positive COVID tests have been logged so far.
    and...
    She also insinuated that the real victims of the lockdowns are the heroes who are staying closed and staying home indefinitely, and that Trump and anyone who wants to get back to living their American lives are, in fact, inciting violence.
    “Every moment that we are not focused on the fact that there are 220,000 Americans who have died from this virus is good for him. So in that sense, as he incites additional violence against people who are just trying to save one another’s lives. It’s good for him. And that’s why I don’t want to talk about him endangering public servants lives. I want to talk about what he hasn’t done and that’s his job. The Trump virus response is the worst in the globe. I mean in the world, it’s the worst 8 million people have been have contracted covid-19, 220000 dead. We’ve got people in food pantry line who never would have imagined that they be there and no light on the horizon because our numbers keep going up.”
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...joe_biden.html

COVID Death Rates by Age

Tens of thousands of heart attacks caused by preexisting conditions are being counted as COVID-19 deaths: CDC

There is no evidence that the coronavirus causes heart attacks or anything that can lead to a heart attack, but tens of thousands of them were counted as COVID-19 deaths.

by Scott Boyd
    October 29, 2020

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/29/cdc...eeuU7QZkBgZqvA

Big Tech now censoring all posts that question face coverings

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/30/big-tech-now-censoring-all-posts-that-question-face-coverings/

by Guest Post
    October 30, 2020
    in Big Tech, Healthcare, Leftism, Opinions