Thread: Giselle Cardia

Default Giselle Cardia

Message from Our Lady
    My children, thank you for having responded to the call in your hearts. Dear children, I have again come down to touch this sinful earth in order to help you, to ask and beseech you to help me save the lost souls of my children. Evil is gripping my children as never before; at the moment the Devil is more unleashed [1] than ever because he knows that his days are numbered. Your love must be total. You will see people going mad, you will see unexpected reactions, people cursing God for no reason, and all this is the fruit of the Devil; but you must love, forgive and offer up all your discomfort so that Jesus might transform it into Graces. Children, the God of humanity has been replaced by technology. Be ready at any time for when the Illumination [of Conscience] will arrive. Children, your prayers mitigate future events: pray, pray, pray; do not continue thinking about trivial things, but spend your time in prayer rather than in speaking. Pray for America. Children, all is prepared for war: pray, pray, pray! Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Miracle of the Sun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xhO8SseQg

<span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif"><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xhO8SseQg">

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Our Lady to Gisella Cardia on October 24th, 2020:

My children, thank you for having listened to my call in your hearts. My children, tell of God’s word and be lights burning in this world. Children, see the evil that is spreading quickly: everything that I have predicted is about to happen—the wars, the natural calamities to which not even science will find an answer, and if you are not firm in the faith you will not be able to survive the onslaught of the evil one. My children, I am always with you, and remember that everything good in your lives never happens due to your merit, but through God’s grace. Be charitable towards your brothers and sisters, and do not judge, because this task is for God alone and not for man. Pray, pray, pray much, because a new disease will soon arrive. Pray for Italy. I love you and bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Gisella Cardia
    (yet to be approved)

August 23, 2022

"Dear children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. My children, pray, pray much, for the world is in great danger, humanity is in great danger, even the Church is closing doors. My children, soon a schism will shake the Church of Rome, shrouded in darkness. My children, remember that I am here every day together with my Jesus; do not fear, because you will always have our comfort when you invoke our names. My children, pray in particular for France, for she has lost the faith; the signs sent from heaven will be very strong and evident. Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."

www.privaterevelation.org/gisella-cardia

Read: The Whore of Babylon and To Protect the Faith at

Gisella Cardia
    (yet to be approved)

Message from Our Lord
    September 13, 2022
    My children, brothers and sisters, thank you for being here and for having bent your knees under My cross. My children, I touch this blessed hill and this land so that there might be many graces. My brothers and sisters, I watch you every day, and how happy I am when I see many of you avoiding sin and when you have your eyes turned towards the light. Listen to what My and your Blessed Mother says; do not fear regarding the times of pain awaiting you, because when you come here, you will be able to rejoice in pure happiness. Everything is ready. Now I bless you, in the name of the Father, in My name and that of the Holy Spirit. I will be with you throughout the prayer; raise your rosaries and approach the foot of the Cross, and I will bless them.

Message from Our Lady
    September 12, 2022
    My daughter, thank you for having welcomed me in prayer. Now the time of battle has come: you [plural] have given birth to a humanity without God, you have allowed an idol to enter in place of God in the Church and have worshipped it in His place. My children, be united in the true doctrine of the faith without losing heart; open your hearts to the Holy Spirit, be constant and be warriors. For you, this will be a cause of marginalization and persecution, but do not be afraid: my Son will intervene. I am near you every day and will preserve you from the scourges. Now I leave you with my motherly blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

https://www.privaterevelation.org/gisella-cardia

Why believe a Vatican prophet?
    And if she were really a prophet why is she using the slanderous name, Jesus? That name did not exist till about 500 years ago, when the Vatican invented it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Why believe a Vatican prophet?
    And if she were really a prophet why is she using the slanderous name, Jesus? That name did not exist till about 500 years ago, when the Vatican invented it.
    LOL "(yet to be approved)"

Some of his posts poo-poo prophecy (future foretold), yet this quack says "everything that I have predicted is about to happen"
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Gisella Cardia
    (yet to be approved)
    October 3, 2022

Message from Our Lady

My dear children, thank you for being here in prayer and for having bent your knees. Blessed children, your humble prayer comforts me and my Jesus. My children, do not fear regarding what is to come, because I have already spread out my Mantle here today, as well as over all those who have true faith. My children, nourish yourselves with the Body and Blood of my Son Jesus; He left it for you, not as a souvenir, but in His true and living Presence. Children, see to it that modernism in the Church does not contaminate you; be faithful to the true Magisterium of the Faith. Jesus is watching you and sends you the Spirit of discernment as to what is right, what is of God, and what opens the doors going to the abyss of Satan. My children, I am with you and will never abandon you. Walk the path of holiness. Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Then Our Lady added that many graces will descend on those who pray the chaplet to the Most Precious Blood of Jesus.

end of message'

NB: The Great Schism of the apostates will break out into the open soon. Remain faithful to the historical teachings of the Catholic Church. Indeed, we will be run out of Rome and will be going underground, soon. We are to "come out of her"; but must NOT depart from the true Faith.

Refer to:
    The Whore of Babylon
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?245279-The-Whore-of-Babylon