Thread: Time Shortened for the Sake of the Elect​

Default Time Shortened for the Sake of the Elect​

Time Shortened for the Sake of the Elect​
    https://www.timebomb2000.com/xf/inde...-elect.621248/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Earth completes rotation in less than 24 hours; sets record

Earth completes rotation in less than 24 hours; sets record
    Written by Dwaipayan Roy

Aug 01, 2022

Earth set a new record for the shortest day on July 29 by completing a full rotation on its axis in 1.59 milliseconds less than the standard 24 hours. The speed of the rotation has been increasing recently, but the reasons are currently unknown. If Earth continues to rotate faster, negative leap seconds would be introduced, and it would play havoc on communication systems.
    Context
    Why does this story matter?

• It might seem that Earth is becoming faster, but when much longer time periods are considered, it is actually slowing down. The planet is taking a few milliseconds more every century to complete one rotation.
    • However, the introduction of negative leap seconds seems unnecessary, and "it is a risky practice that does more harm than good," as per tech giants like Meta.

Facts
    2020 witnessed the shortest month in 60 years
    Earth has been speeding up for quite some time, and the year 2020 witnessed the shortest recorded month since the 1960s. On July 19 that year, the day was 1.47 milliseconds shorter. The heavenly body continued to spin faster in 2021, but no new records were set. Scientists believe that our planet is entering a 50-year phase of shorter days right now.
    Reason
    Why is the planet rotating faster?
    Some scientists believe that Earth has been exhibiting an increased rotation pace because of climatic changes, tidal movements, and processes in its core. Others claim that the movement of the planet's geographic poles across its surface might be responsible. This phenomenon is called the Chandler wobble and is similar to the quivering of a spinning top when it starts gaining momentum or becomes slower.
    Problems
    Negative leap seconds might cause software malfunction
    Negative leap seconds might have to be introduced to ensure the rate at which Earth orbits the Sun is consistent with the measurement from atomic clocks. However, software relying on timers will be affected as clocks run from 23:59:59 to 23:59:60 before resetting to 00:00:00 with leap seconds. With negative leap seconds, clocks will change from 23:59:58 to 00:00:00, thus also confusing the software.
    Practice
    Leap seconds have been used 27 times since 1972
    The concept of leap seconds was introduced in 1972 to keep the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)—the primary time standard by which clocks worldwide are regulated—in sync with the long-term slowdown of Earth's rotation. It has been used 27 times, and the tech industry is trying to ensure that no new ones are added. This will prevent issues with the functioning of computer networks.
    Share this timeline

https://www.newsbytesapp.com/news/science/earth-sets-new-record-for-shortest-day/story
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John Leary
    Yet to be approved
    www.johnleary.com

Thursday, August 18, 2022
    Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing this spinning potter’s wheel with a black clay. The black clay is a sign of the evil of this age. The spinning motion is a sign of the coming Warning when everyone will see their life review and face their mini-judgment. Many people are asking when the Warning will come, but it will most likely come when your lives are in danger. I have told you how you will face the tribulation of the Antichrist at your refuges. The tribulation will last less than 3½ years, and it will be shortened for the sake of My elect. I have shown you how the earth will be speeded up on its axis in its rotation to shorten your 24 hour day. Now, you are seeing the scientists are measuring a decrease of 1.59 milliseconds for every 24 hours. This is just the beginning because I will speed up this rotation even faster during the tribulation. Trust in My protection by My angels for all of My faithful remnant.”

again, the "...warning will most likely come..."? I didn't know the Devine made guesses as to what will or will not occur. The scripture, however, says the Tribulation will be a total of 7 years. yes, time will be shortened for the elect but the 7 years could be a shortened 10 year trib. a few milliseconds is not a shortening very much at all. folks, we're mostly on the same team, His team. squabbling over how long this or what day that...at this late date is taking our eyes off the ball: namely His imminent return and what we must be doing to prep for that event. a lot of folks are scared about the prospect of what's to come. Me, I think we're birthed into the most fascinating time in human history. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    again, the "...warning will most likely come..."? I didn't know the Devine made guesses as to what will or will not occur.
    So disappointed this jesus didn't give us odds. I guess 'most likely' is 50+%, so there's that.

When will people flee from this nonsense and simply dig into His Word? There are no guesses there, no fake jesus figures either.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.