Thread: Voter Fraud:PA Rejects 372,000 mail in ballots

Default Voter Fraud:PA Rejects 372,000 mail in ballots

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-i...e%20Daily%20AM

Pennsylvania rejects 372,000 mail-in ballot applications, leaving many voters confused: report

One voter was alleged to have submitted 11 duplicates

In the immensely critical battleground state of Pennsylvania, approximately 372,000 mail-in ballot applications were rejected. The situation perplexed many voters, but officials say there is an explanation for the confusion.

ProPublica and the Philadelphia Inquirer co-published a report on Friday discovering that 372,000 mail-in ballot applications were rejected. Overall, one out of every five requests for mail-in ballot applications were rejected, according to the report.
    However, 90% of those mail-in ballot applications, about 336,000, were denied as duplicates. The reason for the confusion is because people may have previously and unknowingly already requested a mail-in ballot application for the November election.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mail-in-ballots-rejected-pennsylvania-2020-election?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202020-10-18&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Mail-in ballots are easy to screw up. I have a friend who's ballot was rejected because he'd used the wrong kind of pen.

If you've applied for a mail-in ballot and haven't gotten one after a reasonable time what do you do about it. Request again!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Mail-in ballots are easy to screw up. I have a friend who's ballot was rejected because he'd used the wrong kind of pen.

If you've applied for a mail-in ballot and haven't gotten one after a reasonable time what do you do about it. Request again!
    90% of those mail-in ballot applications, about 336,000, were denied as duplicates.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.