Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remember: It Is Your Fault that We Attacked

You still think law enforcement is on your side.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Well that’s the $64,000 question isn’t it?
    I suppose once law enforcement in any given region is out gunned, and it becomes clear people need to arm themselves just to go about their business. I think we could draw a line when’s it’s unsafe to go anywhere alone, or when you can no longer sleep without having someone awake to keep watch over the premises.
    Some would say we’re already there, but I think we’ll know when we are.
    Despite the well covered theatric presentation in the commie shitties, most of the country isn’t there yet.
    Law enforcement has nothing to do with this...they have no compunction to protect anybody...the Republic is being taken apart at the seams , it is past time.

Besides, Law enforcement has shown themselves to be more than willing to go against the Constitution many many times during the lockdowns and enforced unconstitutional orders so...those who helped the commie rat bastards are also targets .
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    I agree, Greta Thunberg is a mindless tool.
    fify
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    Law enforcement has nothing to do with this...they have no compunction to protect anybody...the Republic is being taken apart at the seams , it is past time.

Besides, Law enforcement has shown themselves to be more than willing to go against the Constitution many many times during the lockdowns and enforced unconstitutional orders so...those who helped the commie rat bastards are also targets .
    Law enforcement is observing the US Constitution when they state "to serve and protect", they are not referring to you and me. They serve and protect our oppressors.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

You asked about where I saw the line, and I told you.

Originally Posted by Petedtom
    Law enforcement has nothing to do with this...they have no compunction to protect anybody

when the police no longer respond to your call because they need to protect themselves you’ll know the threshold has been breached.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

To get right down to it because of that capitalized "O" in the first sentence of the US Constitution to serve and protect means to protect them from you and me. Sam and Petedtom, the US Constitution you hold sacred, the one you will be putting your lives on the line for pretty soon was never meant for you and me. It has the signatures of your enemies on it which states, enforces and ensures you were born here to be their slaves for life.

Get a Brain Morans!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Law enforcement is observing the US Constitution when they state "to serve and protect", they are not referring to you and me. They serve and protect our oppressors.
    To the best of my understanding, there was a slogan contest for LA County in the mid '50s.
    The winner was .....Wait for it.....
    To serve and protect. (It is not even a complete sentence. The slogan is ambiguous.)
    It is nothing more than a old slogan that other police department added.
    If the slogan has any real meaning, it means to serve and protect the Ruling Class.
    Police had its origins as runaway slave catchers.
    Later they were street thugs hired to protect the criminal city administrators from the protesting masses.
    In practice, helping and protecting the general population appears to be low on their priority list.
    I do not recall police in any flavor being mentioned in the Constitution.
    Militias are mentioned but they were to be called up by the Political Authorities.

The CON actually does offer protection to any and all who are savvy enough to avoid the contract clause invitations.

But I understand the jaded sentiments.

Most have been deceived for over 150 years.

Easy enough to lay all the blame on the deceivers.

Police are mentioned twice in the CON; the standing army reference, and the troops quartered among us reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    The CON actually does offer protection to any and all who are savvy enough to avoid the contract clause invitations.

But I understand the jaded sentiments.

Most have been deceived for over 150 years.

Easy enough to lay all the blame on the deceivers.

Police are mentioned twice in the CON; the standing army reference, and the troops quartered among us reference.
    The communists among us have enjoyed a long run of unobstructed free reign and sufficient time to multiply in numbers enough now to represent a fairly serious threat to our liberty at this point. It is as mountaineer suggested, at some point Trump was handed his manila envelope and the election will probably be thrown. I've talked with the local Sheriff and some deputies around here and they will tell you without hesitation what they have in store for us in the coming months and they're not planning to stick around much longer. The riveting television scenes we've been shown so far of escalating mob violence, shootings, burning cars, buildings, police precincts and looting is just a little advertising. Are you prepared to stay up all night, every night to maintain a vigilant watch and guard against even the cowardly drive-by Molotov cocktails thrown up on your roof at 3:AM? I just learned my name is on an Antifa website with my address pinpointed on one the shared maps they exchange among their fellow perpetrators. What other lists are we on that we have not discovered yet? At least I know in advance now.

Interesting response to my post there, Rusty.

I can see you’re scared.

Its ok to be scared.

And yes.....I’m ready for whatever circumstances beyond my control may come.

Again......why the huge sidestep in response to my post ?