Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember: It Is Your Fault that We Attacked

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Interesting response to my post there, Rusty.

I can see you’re scared.

Its ok to be scared.

And yes.....I’m ready for whatever circumstances beyond my control may come.

Again......why the huge sidestep in response to my post ?
    You are right Sam, if I sidestepped it was not intentional and probably because I just don't know much yet. I allowed myself to become distracted for about 45 years focusing on a career in big time professional auto racing which I managed by sheer determination and perseverance to rise fairy close to the top at the largest company in our industry. I was blinded by the big houses and fast cars for a long time trying to climb that ladder until I reached a point where I began to realize if you are not one of them and a member of their secret club you will be permitted to only go so far in their system. Eventually I began to see clearly whenever I attempted to exert more effort into achieving more they simply added another brick to the load to impede my progress and someone else less qualified I wasn't paying attention to and never expected went around me and the job given to him. After seeing this two or three times I guess I realized the hopeless position I had put myself in and got out of the business and mostly just enjoyed playing with ham radios the past few years.

It is obvious to me you and some of the others spent your time educating yourselves to what the truth really is while I wasted my time for 45 years being a hamster on a wheel in their system. OK, I finally woke up but I am a little behind now in understanding what I need to know about liberty and freedom and am really nothing more than a sitting duck at the moment. I realize that I have a lot of catching up to do now and my first uneducated response will probably be getting started on looking into fire detection warning equipment and hooking up a large powerful water delivery system to a buried 3500 gallon water tank I already have that was originally put in to support the lawn and landscape irrigation system.

And I realize it is a little late at this hour to do much now but at least I know in advance which I didn't even know that before. It will wake you up out of your slumber when you can look up your name on one of their websites and no one else you know is on that list with you.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

See there ?

Now I almost wish we were neighbors.

You were spot on to recognize how their system works, in re that adding another brick (regulation) every time you almost broke out to succeed by _their_ standards.

Blissfully.....true, cosmic-grade success is measured on an entirely different scale.

It does me good to see that you have been shocked into some semblance of current reality.

Better three seconds early than one too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    You are right Sam, if I sidestepped it was not intentional and probably because I just don't know much yet. I allowed myself to become distracted for about 45 years focusing on a career in big time professional auto racing which I managed by sheer determination and perseverance to rise fairy close to the top at the largest company in our industry. I was blinded by the big houses and fast cars for a long time trying to climb that ladder until I reached a point where I began to realize if you are not one of them and a member of their secret club you will be permitted to only go so far in their system. Eventually I began to see clearly whenever I attempted to exert more effort into achieving more they simply added another brick to the load to impede my progress and someone else less qualified I wasn't paying attention to and never expected went around me and the job given to him. After seeing this two or three times I guess I realized the hopeless position I had put myself in and got out of the business and mostly just enjoyed playing with ham radios the past few years.

It is obvious to me you and some of the others spent your time educating yourselves to what the truth really is while I wasted my time for 45 years being a hamster on a wheel in their system. OK, I finally woke up but I am a little behind now in understanding what I need to know about liberty and freedom and am really nothing more than a sitting duck at the moment. I realize that I have a lot of catching up to do now and my first uneducated response will probably be getting started on looking into fire detection warning equipment and hooking up a large powerful water delivery system to a buried 3500 gallon water tank I already have that was originally put in to support the lawn and landscape irrigation system.

And I realize it is a little late at this hour to do much now but at least I know in advance which I didn't even know that before. It will wake you up out of your slumber when you can look up your name on one of their websites and no one else you know is on that list with you.
    Better late than never, Rusty. I had the "born again wake up call" 25 years ago. Not as far along as Sam is, but I take every opportunity to pass my enlightenment on to others that are willing to look behind the curtain. Thankfully, there are a few here on the Tree that have figured out the history of our collective deception.

Time to dig in and get started and quit looking back I guess. Look at this little gem I found along the way to looking for something else:

"Even if DJT squeaks out a victory over the next three months, Red Team is never going to accept that outcome.
    The war has already begun"

Time to dig in and get started and quit looking back I guess. Look at this little gem I found along the way to looking for something else:

"Even if DJT squeaks out a victory over the next three months, Red Team is never going to accept that outcome.
    The war has already begun"

"Red Team" ??

Edomite-jew red dragon??

The Biblical word, Edom, means red.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

"Red Team" ??

Edomite-jew red dragon??

The Biblical word, Edom, means red.

I know who the Red Team is now, I used to work for them. They were the ones who were always handing me another brick to add and carry on my load. So what is the Edomite word for Blue? Might as well be on the lookout for both of them.

I know who the Red Team is now, I used to work for them. They were the ones who were always handing me another brick to add and carry on my load. So what is the Edomite word for Blue? Might as well be on the lookout for both of them.

Evil Edomite-jews will use any language that will gain them more wealth and power.