Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Dana Coverstone THE DATA DREAM - Oct 20, 2020 | The Biden Family

Default Pastor Dana Coverstone THE DATA DREAM - Oct 20, 2020 | The Biden Family

Pastor Dana shares this new prophetic dream regarding congress, the 2020 election and the Biden family. This is the Data Dream All dreams he shares relates to current and future world events. Thank you all for tuning in to watch this video. Please hit the subscribe button. Pastor Dana has been receiving multiple dreams that are significant and relevant to present and future events in our nation and globally.

A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

"DISCOVERY" -- It does seem that God's light is revealing the evil deeds that have been done in darkness.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I've always scoffed at any preacher calling himself a prophet or their visions.
    But something about this guy is different....he is very humble.
    I still take it with a grain of salt. But after hearing his first set of dreams, I made sure my preps were very organized and in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    I've always scoffed at any preacher calling himself a prophet or their visions.
    But something about this guy is different....he is very humble.
    I still take it with a grain of salt. But after hearing his first set of dreams, I made sure my preps were very organized and in order.
    If you were a Christian (a true Christian) you would know by the witness of the Holy Spirit in your reborn heart and wouldn't need a grain of salt to try to discern the truth. Jesus said:

John 10:

10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    If you were a Christian (a true Christian) you would know by the witness of the Holy Spirit in your reborn heart and wouldn't need a grain of salt to try to discern the truth. Jesus said:

John 10:

10 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” 6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
    I've been involved with church since I was 14. I know my faith is a rock.
    But I have seen the ugly side of church division and cult of personalities to be my own shepherd and use my own discernment.
    The phrase (taken with a grain of salt) = discernment

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Pastor Dana and Stan Johnson of Prophecy Club dissect dream. If we look at Dana's track record, I would say this. September was the beginning of Brace Yourself. To me, that implies the actual events are still to come or the repercussions of the event. September was HUGE with RGB's death on Rosh Hashanah no less. But spiritual powers were GREATLY INFLAMED by her death and the notion of ACB confirmed as SCOTUS.

Next, Dana said the 2nd and 3rd week of October, things get more intense. Hunter Biden fulfills that, along with the unreal censorship.

As far as election day and what he saw in Washington, protests and chaos are already being planned there for that day, Biden win or not. I am posting this not because I think everything he says is a definite

You can cut off at 27 minutes

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    I still take it with a grain of salt.
    Yup. The proof is in the puddin', we'll see.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Maybe the casket and December 17 isn't the literal death of Biden, maybe that's when the election will be decided?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Maybe the casket and December 17 isn't the literal death of Biden, maybe that's when the election will be decided?
    Yep, thats what I'm thinking as well.
    Also, in his previous October dream the finger of the hand tapped on Oct. 31st. If something major happens on that date then I will have no more doubts about Pastor Coverstone.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.