Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Dana Coverstone THE DATA DREAM - Oct 20, 2020 | The Biden Family

The 'good pasteurizer' is on the take from massad, is he telling about 'his dreams' or about certain foreign countries involvement in the U.S.? What side of Janus is he?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    The 'good pasteurizer' is on the take from massad, is he telling about 'his dreams' or about certain foreign countries involvement in the U.S.? What side of Janus is he?
    Is that as in a Massad Ayoob? What does he have to do with a guys dreams?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

A few weeks ago Pastor Dana wore a T-shirt about the Israeli Mossad. Something about nothing being an accident with them. I thought it was very odd. Of course, Rick Wiles of TruNews went too far saying Dana could be mind controlled by them, etc. Dana addressed this, said he supports Israel, and makes no excuses.

I have a hard time believing it meant anything

But

Again, it is 2020

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Is that as in a Massad Ayoob? What does he have to do with a guys dreams?
    lol,good ol' boobs. auto spell with a slow phone is no fun,,

Interesting Laura, do you have a original link for the t-shirt thing?
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    lol,good ol' boobs. auto spell with a slow phone is no fun,,

Interesting Laura, do you have a original link for the t-shirt thing?
    On his facebook page he does a daily prayer. I don't know if one can go back and see those. It was a few weeks ago and that was when he was wearing the Tshirt. TruNews then commented on it the next day.

I think the casket isn't a body just the end of the steal of the Presidency. The shoes may represent throwing shoes at someone in disgrace. December date is decision on presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by jododger View Post
    I think the casket isn't a body just the end of the steal of the Presidency. The shoes may represent throwing shoes at someone in disgrace. December date is decision on presidency.
    We pray for that.

Also, Dana's dreams show that the storm doesn't subside until the Lord says it will and that it will be Passover 2021, March 27. Again, guys, just passing on, i have a wait and see about everything

been watching the vids with great interest. I know the press is controlled but surely some major points of the the 'visions' should have come about by now? Wanting to believe and knowing that He speaks in parables still prevents me from just trashing the dreams as a bad pizza the night before. Hoping that the visions are accurate and truly from Him. I've also watched a number of youtube prophets and have seen them run the gamut. I recall in Scripture where God's man spoke to all the false prophets telling the king to attack and be victorious. Old Testament and there was only one man of God who told the truth. The king was killed and the prophet vindicated. I hope these 'dreams' are as well. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    been watching the vids with great interest. I know the press is controlled but surely some major points of the the 'visions' should have come about by now? Wanting to believe and knowing that He speaks in parables still prevents me from just trashing the dreams as a bad pizza the night before. Hoping that the visions are accurate and truly from Him. I've also watched a number of youtube prophets and have seen them run the gamut. I recall in Scripture where God's man spoke to all the false prophets telling the king to attack and be victorious. Old Testament and there was only one man of God who told the truth. The king was killed and the prophet vindicated. I hope these 'dreams' are as well. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    Psalm 94:16

Who will rise up for me against the
    evil doers? or who will stand up for
    me against the workers of iniquity?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Isaiah 6:8

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying,
    Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?
    Then said I, Here am I; send me.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System