Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pastor Dana Coverstone THE DATA DREAM - Oct 20, 2020 | The Biden Family

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Have there been any recent revelations?

O.W.
    Just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    THAT may be the death he spoke of. The death of the USA, our Republic, and the legitimacy of our government.

Flag draped coffin indeed.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Here we are.
    RT 20:22

O.W.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Here is Dana's latest dream. But other than this, he doesn't refer to them alot in his daily morning prayer that sweet Oscar posted. I still think there is something to Pastor Dana's dreams, simply because they were never "feel good" dreams. But I never swallowed any of the prophetic voices 100%, still discerning what I hear. What's the 3 most important characteristics of a prophet?

Character
    Character
    Character

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Meh, I wrote this guy off, alone with all the others.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    Meh, I wrote this guy off, alone with all the others.
    I understand. I see a pattern with many. They have a good relationship with the Lord and truly receive a word of revelation. Dana's initial prophecy, evidenced by his church elders, seeing covid, masks, etc. was correct. All his "brace yourself" is a pretty good description of January 6 forward. It unraveled so fast, with betrayal of our President that was mind blowing. All the troops he saw in Washington was at least partially correct. But then I feel the flesh starts getting involved with their prophetic proclamations, and it gets corrupted.

I think he picks up on things in the spirit, but not the whole picture, or at least not the timing. I will wait to see if the dream about Biden under the wagon wheel and Kamala crying has merit.

The prophetic scene is disgusting though. The internet now produces a new person every second with a dream or vision. They make money on Youtube. Many still say 2 terms for Trump and our itching ears devour the words. There are those much worse than Pastor Dana as far as that goes.

We need the prophets. The New Testament makes it clear that they are part of the Ekklesia. Hopefully, we don't all get so disgusted that we despise the prophetic.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.