Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rudy(So sick of the Republicans, Truly the Stupid party)

Default Rudy(So sick of the Republicans, Truly the Stupid party)

It’s on freaking Drudge. Should we call it day and stick a fork on Trump?

feels like the Pubs are getting out hustled.

or what’s the latest on Rudy? Is it true? Will it negate? Biden (Hunter) and Papa Joe?

Trump is having problems with McConnell [who is up for reelection] and other "let them eat cake" GOP senators over a second stimulus.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...06#post2809106

No second stimulus could have dire consequences for the US and global economy

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...50#post2809150

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    It’s on freaking Drudge. Should we call it day and stick a fork on Trump?

feels like the Pubs are getting out hustled.

or what’s the latest on Rudy? Is it true? Will it negate? Biden (Hunter) and Papa Joe?
    Is there an actual topic here?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Matts lover was involved in a rough gay sex escapade that went wrong. To cover the financial cost to get his mate off the hook he had to sell everything. The report' is in name only,he has nothing to do with it anymore.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

This reminds me of a brief video clip I saw [via either internet or TV news] soon after Putin came to power. I don't remember specifics... but the video [supposedly] was from a hidden camera in a hotel room that secretly caught one of Putin's enemies in a sleazy encounter.

Yet, Giuliani knowingly did a sleazy hotel room film scene for all the world to see ?!

Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was the one who released the Hunter Biden's laptop story to NYPost and gave the laptop to authorities.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rud...ils-hard-drive

https://www.theepochtimes.com/rudy-g...e_3547247.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-henchman.html

Now this:

Rudy Giuliani's Hand in His Pants in New 'Borat' Scene

10/21/2020

Rudy Giuliani might have some 'splaining to do about an apparently compromising scene in Sacha Baron Cohen's new 'Borat' installment.

President Trump's adviser admits he got duped into shooting the scene back in July - he'd agreed to be interviewed in NYC by a conservative news outlet, which was really just a setup for "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm." Well, now we know what happened in the scene and it's jaw-dropping.

According to Vanity Fair - which has seen the movie in advance - Giuliani meets up with Borat's daughter, who's posing as a journalist, for an interview in a hotel room. At one point, he holds her hands, compliments her looks and she suggests they go to the bedroom for a drink.

Then she "elaborately" takes off their microphones, Rudy lies down on the bed, and puts his hand in his pants... according to VF.

That's when Cohen, as Borat, busts in to the room to interrupt. To be clear, Giuliani's not seen doing anything illegal - but the report about the scene sounds embarrassing, at the least.

We knew Rudy was in the movie because he made a big deal about it when it was filmed. You might recall, he called NYPD on Cohen at the time... claiming the actor busted in the room wearing "a pink transgender outfit."

Rudy boasted to reporters afterward, "I thought about all the people he previously fooled, and I felt good about myself because he didn't get me." He also stated he was a fan of Borat and didn't hold a grudge over the prank.

Let's see if that holds up when Amazon Prime releases 'Borat 2' on Friday.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/21/rudy-...omising-scene/

Rudy Giuliani, the gift that keeps on giving.

Damn Drudge...

has Drudge totally gone to the dark side? Nothing good in him. Just all negative on Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Damn Drudge...

has Drudge totally gone to the dark side? Nothing good in him. Just all negative on Trump...
    Its the intarweb, nobody is forcing you to go there.
    If you don’t like it don’t go.
    Problem solved.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Its the intarweb, nobody is forcing you to go there.
    If you don’t like it don’t go.
    Problem solved.
    Ya really, if one does not like something, nobody is forcing a person to read Drudge, SO WHY DO IT?.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

It's unfortunate Rudy has anything to do with this. After seeing him dressed up as a woman, I couldn't stand him

But....

It doesn't mean Hunter and Joe aren't guilty as sin

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.