Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh says conventional cancer treatments FAILED, stage 4 cancer went termina

Default Rush Limbaugh says conventional cancer treatments FAILED, stage 4 cancer went termina

Rush Limbaugh says conventional cancer treatments FAILED, stage 4 cancer went terminal

(Natural News) Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh recently issued an update about his cancer diagnosis, and the gist of it is that conventional cancer treatments like chemotherapy and radiation simply do not work. Despite undergoing aggressive treatment regimens at the hands of conventional cancer "experts," Limbaugh's stage 4 … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Rush has straight up been acknowledging Jesus Christ as his strength thru this. I don't know how much he spoke of Jesus in prior years or just a nebulous "God" but I'm glad he's speaking like this now. I wish him all the best

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Years ago a friend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer [heavy cigarette smoker.]

Six months later he died while undergoing radiation treatment and getting ready for chemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Rush has straight up been acknowledging Jesus Christ as his strength thru this. I don't know how much he spoke of Jesus in prior years or just a nebulous "God" but I'm glad he's speaking like this now. I wish him all the best
    I recall him mentioning more about his faith after his issues with rehab...guess he hit "Rock Bottom" so to speak. Never went into too much detail but he did say pretty much the same.

Either way I for one hope he beats it, When he did his 1st few shows in NY on WABC, I got an education for sure. Didn't always agree with him, he was not as far right as I became but he was still an icon and transformed talk radio .
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I recall him mentioning more about his faith after his issues with rehab...guess he hit "Rock Bottom" so to speak. Never went into too much detail but he did say pretty much the same.

Either way I for one hope he beats it, When he did his 1st few shows in NY on WABC, I got an education for sure. Didn't always agree with him, he was not as far right as I became but he was still an icon and transformed talk radio .
    And ya know what? Trump is mentioning Jesus more and more. Yeah, I know, anybody can "talk the talk". But I believe he is coming into an understanding of our marvelous Savior, our King, our best friend.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Radiation is your friend!

And the doc can always say he bought you a few more months.
    What a racket

So, why doesn't he retire and enjoy the few days or weeks he has left?
    I do not care for either political party.
    He could line up guest hosts.
    Also, I can not understand why the fossils in political power do not retire to enjoy their golden years.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Also, I can not understand why the fossils in political power do not retire to enjoy their golden years.
    I have not listened to Rush for many many years. He got so repetitive it was sickening. I listened to him every day way back in the 90's. But those were different times. Now this slamming so much bs down ones throat on a daily basis I got sick and tired of it and said bye bye way back then, never to listen to him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    He'll die doing what he loves.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."