Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Biden Wins, My Prediction....

Default If Biden Wins, My Prediction....

It has been glaringly apparent -all along- that poor Joe Biden has been a Trojan horse for the Democratic Communist Party. Unable to have any of their extreme left-wing candidates perform well in a nation-wide primary, let alone an election, the commies have been cleverly deceptive (or so they thought) in their plan B to install someone like Comrade Harris as leader of the "once" free world. After all, the DCP doesn't want Biden, they want someone who will have the once powerful U.S. looking like Venezuela in no time at all. But, how do they quickly and efficiently get rid of ole Joe? At first, I thought they may actually wait for him to die in office, but they don't have the patience for that. Then, we saw Pelosi start to tee up some 25th ammendment legislation. Hhmm, target Trump? Maybe. Target Biden? How about both! But then, the DCP got a gift from a small computer shop owner in Delaware. The tricky part? They have to get their partners in the MSM to keep a lid on it for a two more weeks. As we are seeing, the MSM is more than willing to play along.

First, let me proceed by saying that I fully expect the communists to hold on to the House. Now if Biden wins, soon after the election I expect CNN and the rest of the liberal media to take ques from their political masters and "break" the Hunter Biden story. The stark hyprocrisy, and disgust of the American people, will be of little concern to the fools and traitors we call journalists. In tandem, the completely corrupt and deep-state-controlled FBI will likewise announce that, indeed, they have been investigating the large amount of forensic evidence on Hunter's laptop, and, well, it ain't pretty. Tearfully, House Leader Nancy Pelosi, will announce that she must impeach her dear and long-time friend, Joe Biden. She will have no choice, after all, to do what is necessary to save our "democracy". (Remember, this old bat has never read the constitution, so the fact that we are a Republic is lost on her.)

Now, this is where it gets interesting and maybe less predicable. If the Republicans hold on to the Senate, they will now be faced with the decision to remove Joe Biden and install....you got it...Comrade Harris. Ouch! No way they will do it, you say? They may have little to no choice. The FBI will likely introduce a ton of overwhelming evidence that Joe is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. This isn't going to be a soiled dress in the Oval Office. This is going to be a treasonous trail of cash from foreign hostiles straight to Joe's checking account. Conviction Prediction: 50-50 toss up for a first-ever Senate conviction of a U.S. President.

But what if the commies pull off a full sweep and hold the Senate too? HaHa. I can't stop laughing at the irony, tragic for our nation as it may be. Conviction Prediction: Not only will Joe be the first president to be impeached, convicted and removed from office; it will be his OWN party that does the deed to him.

And this could be - potentially - the next installment in playing the American People. Prepare accordingly if Joe Biden wins.

MB

They better do something soon. The Biden ship is sinking faster than the titanic.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

More likely that Biden resigns after two years which still gives Harris an incumbent advantage in 2024 but also lets her be president 10 years. By then, Texas will be blue and AOC can run.

The Republicans better get some better policies or they'll be roadkill. The autopsy report after Romney lost recommended they reach out to women and minorities more. Might be worth dusting off.
    Last edited by solderguy; 10-23-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    More likely that Biden resigns after two years which still gives Harris an incumbent advantage in 2024 but also lets her be president 10 years. By then, Texas will be blue and AOC can run.

The Republicans better get some better policies or they'll be roadkill. The autopsy report after Romney lost recommended they reach out to women and minorities more. Might be worth dusting off.
    Must be some pretty god stuff you are smoking OR you have really been breathing WAY too much solder fumes and your brain is getting all messed up IF THAT is what you think and want to happen. WOW what a duffus.

ROTFLMAO! Great post; great comedy!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

It's time solderguy, lay down the pipe. The fog in your brain is starting to take its toll on your game performance. It is getting more and more obvious you are off your usual pace.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I propose we discuss the OP and not get derailed.

The longer this plays out the dumber you seem..Romney lost because he’s a pussy and even women could see that..
    Apparently you haven’t been off CNN long enough to see how Trump is polling with minorities or women ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    It has been glaringly apparent -all along- that poor Joe Biden has been a Trojan horse for the Democratic Communist Party. Unable to have any of their extreme left-wing candidates perform well in a nation-wide primary, let alone an election, the commies have been cleverly deceptive (or so they thought) in their plan B to install someone like Comrade Harris as leader of the "once" free world. After all, the DCP doesn't want Biden, they want someone who will have the once powerful U.S. looking like Venezuela in no time at all. But, how do they quickly and efficiently get rid of ole Joe? At first, I thought they may actually wait for him to die in office, but they don't have the patience for that. Then, we saw Pelosi start to tee up some 25th ammendment legislation. Hhmm, target Trump? Maybe. Target Biden? How about both! But then, the DCP got a gift from a small computer shop owner in Delaware. The tricky part? They have to get their partners in the MSM to keep a lid on it for a two more weeks. As we are seeing, the MSM is more than willing to play along.

First, let me proceed by saying that I fully expect the communists to hold on to the House. Now if Biden wins, soon after the election I expect CNN and the rest of the liberal media to take ques from their political masters and "break" the Hunter Biden story. The stark hyprocrisy, and disgust of the American people, will be of little concern to the fools and traitors we call journalists. In tandem, the completely corrupt and deep-state-controlled FBI will likewise announce that, indeed, they have been investigating the large amount of forensic evidence on Hunter's laptop, and, well, it ain't pretty. Tearfully, House Leader Nancy Pelosi, will announce that she must impeach her dear and long-time friend, Joe Biden. She will have no choice, after all, to do what is necessary to save our "democracy". (Remember, this old bat has never read the constitution, so the fact that we are a Republic is lost on her.)

Now, this is where it gets interesting and maybe less predicable. If the Republicans hold on to the Senate, they will now be faced with the decision to remove Joe Biden and install....you got it...Comrade Harris. Ouch! No way they will do it, you say? They may have little to no choice. The FBI will likely introduce a ton of overwhelming evidence that Joe is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. This isn't going to be a soiled dress in the Oval Office. This is going to be a treasonous trail of cash from foreign hostiles straight to Joe's checking account. Conviction Prediction: 50-50 toss up for a first-ever Senate conviction of a U.S. President.

But what if the commies pull off a full sweep and hold the Senate too? HaHa. I can't stop laughing at the irony, tragic for our nation as it may be. Conviction Prediction: Not only will Joe be the first president to be impeached, convicted and removed from office; it will be his OWN party that does the deed to him.

And this could be - potentially - the next installment in playing the American People. Prepare accordingly if Joe Biden wins.

MB
    Ya know, just about everything you said is a possibility .

Better be prepped and well armed with lots of ammo if it does happen this way....

Heck better be well armed and lots of ammo if Trump wins too...they will not go down easy...they have been planning this for years.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

The Demoncrats will do whatever the Chinese tell them to do. It has become glaringly obvious that those dictating the actors in this election are lacking a basic understanding of the American PPL and that there is a HUGE chasm between their totalitarian agenda and the way American politics works
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."