Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump lost the last Debate

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

He who constantly attacks God's truth I post does so at his peril.

And you are nuts

This ....thing is obviously insane, why would anybody argue any kind of doctrine with it is beyond me.

It has a complex and a delusion that it and only it carries out it's version of a god's will and and now indicates it will inflict some harm on you if you do not believe like it does.

in other words : LOONEY TUNES.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    I like “fruity pebbles”, or “whackadoodle”.
    LOL

Well we can use them as well because this thing is crazier than any ten nuts you meet LOL
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hosea tells the story how God divorced Northern kingdom Israelites [the vast majority of the Aryan tribes of Israel]... and other Bible books tell the story how Assyria conquered the Northern kingdom [8th century BC], removed them from the holy land and scattered them into other nations. One of the nations mentioned in 2 Kings 17:6 & 2 Kings 18:11 where those Israelites were scattered were the "cities of the Medes." Secular history tells us that the ancient Medes were a powerful Aryan kingdom... and connected to the Medes were a lesser known Aryan people called, Persians. Ironically, centuries later, an Aryan Persian king would arise, God's anointed, King Cyrus! [Isaiah 44:28 & Isaiah 45] who would unite the Medes and Persians into one Aryan empire, conquer Babylon, liberate the captive Southern kingdom Israelites from Babylon, return them to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple! [Ezra 1]

In Hosea 1:10-11, God also tells us that in the future divorced Northern kingdom Israelites would again become the children of God and will be reunited with their Israelite brothers of the Southern kingdom [Judah.] Paul quotes Hosea in Romans 9:24-26. Those Israelite "gentiles" were what Paul called wild olive branches [Romans 11] who were destined to be grafted back on the olive tree [olive is a Biblical symbol of Israel.] Notice it wasn't oak branches or a pecan branches to be grafted on the olive tree... that would be forbidden under God's law against mixing seed kinds!

In Hebrews 8, when referring to God's New Covenant in Jesus Christ, Paul quoted Jeremiah 31:

Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah.

It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their fathers
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of the land of Egypt,
    because they did not abide by My covenant,
    and I disregarded them,
    declares the Lord.

For this is the covenant I will make
    with the house of Israel
    after those days,declares the Lord.

I will put My laws in their minds
    and inscribe them on their hearts.
    And I will be their God,
    and they will be My people.

No longer will each one teach
    his neighbor or his brother,
    saying, Know the Lord,’
    because they will all know Me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their iniquities
    and will remember their sins no more.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Hosea tells the story how God divorced Northern kingdom Israelites [the vast majority of the Aryan tribes of Israel]... and other Bible books tell the story how Assyria conquered the Northern kingdom [8th century BC], removed them from the holy land and scattered them into other nations. One of the nations mentioned in 2 Kings 17:6 & 2 Kings 18:11 where those Israelites were scattered were the "cities of the Medes." Secular history tells us that the ancient Medes were a powerful Aryan kingdom... and connected to the Medes were a lesser known Aryan people called, Persians. Ironically, centuries later, an Aryan Persian king would arise, God's anointed, King Cyrus! [Isaiah 44:28 & Isaiah 45] who would unite the Medes and Persians into one Aryan empire, conquer Babylon, liberate the captive Southern kingdom Israelites from Babylon, return them to Jerusalem to rebuild the temple! [Ezra 1]

Well zeig heil stupid.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The ancient Medes and Persians were Aryans.

Like the ancient Aryan Israelites... Cyrus' ancient Aryan Achaemenid Persians were divided into 10 or 12 tribes... 10 or 12 tribes depending upon which ancient Greek [Herodotus or Xenophon] wrote the history. Interestingly, the name of one of those Persian tribes was Germanioi/Germanii, which must have fascinated Hitler's German archaeologists in "Persia" which is now called "Iran." The name, Iran, originates from the old Persian word, Arya/Ariya/Aryan, a racial term that Cyrus' Persians called themselves. Persian king Darius I [Cyrus' son-in-law and the same "King Darius" in Ezra 6 who decreed the completion of the temple in Jerusalem that Cyrus had decreed built in Ezra 1] called himself and his Persian people Aryans and the one invisible god of the Persians ["Wise Lord"] was called the god of the Aryans!