Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dark Winter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I find it odd that natural gas futures have not gone way up.
    What are you watching???

Even bloomberg has been reporting gas is jumping in Europe, since the explosion..

Europe is now saying the explosion was deliberate!!!

European energy crisis is going to last a lot longer than just one winter, crucial analysis finds

(Natural News) Europeans who think the current mounting (and worsening) energy crisis on the continent is only going to last this coming winter will need to think again, according to a new analysis of the situation. Writing at OilPrice.com, Tsvetana Paraskova noted that European governments are currently racing against time to stock up … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    European energy crisis is going to last a lot longer than just one winter, crucial analysis finds

(Natural News) Europeans who think the current mounting (and worsening) energy crisis on the continent is only going to last this coming winter will need to think again, according to a new analysis of the situation. Writing at OilPrice.com, Tsvetana Paraskova noted that European governments are currently racing against time to stock up … [Read More...]
    Apparently Germans are clear-cutting their forrests for firewood.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Angry Biden set to tank domestic energy production after OPEC+ tells him to take a hike over request to boost production

(Natural News) Joe Biden and his far-left handlers are on a mission to destroy our country and make us slaves to their every whim in the same way Chinese citizens are ruled by tyrannical Communists. That much should be obvious just by the way in which Biden has tanked our oil and gas industry. By the time President Donald Trump's … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Europe in “deindustrialization” spiral due to energy crisis, warns Goldman Sachs

(Natural News) Banking behemoth Goldman Sachs is now warning that the European energy crisis will lead to the "deindustrialization of Europe." The chemical sector in particular is expected to collapse, resulting in a cascade of financial fallout totaling at least $1.6 trillion dollars, the bank says. "We ... now expect a protracted … [Read More...]

Russia may redirect EU coal supply https://www.rt.com/business/564413-r...u-coal-supply/

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    What are you watching???

Even bloomberg has been reporting gas is jumping in Europe, since the explosion..

Europe is now saying the explosion was deliberate!!!
    I use https://finviz.com/futures.ashx to look at prices.
    even now Natural Gas is about $6.50
    Those futures prices do not necessarily indicate how badly the Corporations or Government are gouging the Peasant Class.

I see Wheat is still high at $935/ton.

Electricity Prices Are Skyrocketing As Fears Of A Deep Winter Rising

There is no snow forecast for Chicago this week.

There is no moisture forecast until the weekend, by which time the barely freezing nights will be past.