Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dark Winter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    You sure nailed that one Lenno! Got you an almost immediate response!

:)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dark Winter? Sounds like an Omaha Trump rally.

President Donald Trump left several thousand of his supporters stranded at Eppley Airfield after his event in Omaha Tuesday night.

After jumping into Air Force One and departing the state, many of the attendees, some of whom waited more than four hours to listen to him speak, stood in the freezing temperatures on a private road in the middle of the airport.

CNN’s Jeff Zeleny reported “thousands” of people were stuck in the cold more than an hour after Trump took off from the airport.

According to a Twitter account named “Omaha Scanner,” police officers located two groups of elderly Trump supporters shortly after the event ended who were struggling in the cold. One group was reportedly frozen in the cold and unable to move.

Another complaint included a call for a medic to assist a 68 year-old man who complained of hypothermia and possibly had an altered mental status.

The event itself seemed poorly planned from the beginning.

Trump’s campaign told his rally-goers to arrive at Eppley at 4:30 p.m. By then, cars were lined up for miles trying to get into the airport, and the security team was directing people in circles.
    https://iowastartingline.com/2020/10...omaha-airport/

#MedicalBranch of #TACAirIC reports at least 30 patient contacts and 7 patient transports to hospital.
    https://twitter.com/omaha_scanner/st...01704470597638
    Last edited by solderguy; 10-28-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Dark Winter? Sounds like an Omaha Trump rally.
    I'll fix it for you... More like trying to get in to a Led Zeppelin Concert in Omaha. And someone more like the Omaha city fathers did the underestimating and were responsible for being prepared to handle those huge crowds. A problem your side doesn't have to plan for.

Led Zeppelin Concert Goers Left Stranded At Freezing Omaha Airport

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I'll fix it for you... More like trying to get in to a Led Zeppelin Concert in Omaha. And someone more like the Omaha city fathers did the underestimating and were responsible for being prepared to handle those huge crowds. A problem your side doesn't have to plan for.

Led Zeppelin Concert Goers Left Stranded At Freezing Omaha Airport

So that would make it Led Zeppelin vs Yanni in the election? I predict someone is about to be trampled under foot...
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

I thought the brilliance of Trump winning senior votes at the Omaha rally couldn't be topped, but he did even better winning women's votes in Arizona the next day by showing his gratitude to Senator McSally for her constant loyalty. Nice to see such a united front against Biden and Mark Kelly.

"Martha, come up, just fast. Fast. Come on, quick. You got one minute. One minute, Martha! They don't want to hear this, Martha. Come on, let's go. Quick, quick, quick. Come on, let's go." (In the video, this starts at 1:06:05.)

They don't want to hear this, Martha!

McSally hustled up to the stage and gave a few hurried remarks.

[Then Kentucky Senator Rand Paul and Utah Senator Mike Lee speak]

After Lee spoke, Trump said, "Thank you very much, Rand and Mike. What a job, thank you. That's why they are respected Senators and respected by everybody." He did not mention McSally.
    https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...izona-11509922

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Trump's honest. McSally didn't want to strongly identify with Trump at her debate and he's responding to that is my guess.

As for Omaha, that's ridiculous to blame it on Trump. I'm sure he wasn't happy about it.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Trump used that opportunity to teach McSally a little lesson. Maybe next time she'll throw the ball straight if she understood the lesson.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Biden never leaves anyone when his rallies end, mostly because nobody attended.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Trump used that opportunity to teach McSally a little lesson. Maybe next time she'll throw the ball straight if she understood the lesson.
    That's too bad. Hope they work on patching things up, should be plenty of free time for both starting Jan.