Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dark Winter ?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

The eerie thing is... the "introduction" of the "National War College" terrorism course was scheduled for 9-11-2001.

What if the 9-11-2001 attack/fall of the World Trade Center towers [the first tower's address was "One World Trade Center" and the rebuilt "Freedom Tower" is also called the "One World Trade Center"!!] was the "introduction"... and the upcoming "local, national, global" "Dark Winter" crisis is the grand finale ?!

I'd say anything is possible. Only the Lord can cancel their plans. I for one am not expecting normalcy again. I also believe the Lord has been discipling His people and our country and that it hasn't even scratched the surface yet. I am hoping though that a wave of the Holy Spirit will sweep thru our nation and bring people into the Kingdom. I expect many evangelical churches to get more liberal, performing same sex marriages....especially if Biden wins, Big splits in the evangelical church and big splits in the Catholic church. I have Catholic family members that are clearly in different camps. When the rubber really meets the road, we will no longer be using terms like Catholic, Assembly of God, Baptist.....we will either belong to Jesus with all our heart, mind, and soul, or we won't. You can already see the split happening.

But i will say this.....if you love the Lord, you need to vote for Trump.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Looks like this board is going to shift from "Look, libtard tears" back to conspiracy talk like during the Obama days. Anyone remember Jade Helm or Shemitah? Remember how none of it ever came true?

Biden being president will build the membership back up here, so that part's good. Lots of people didn't like Trump and left. They're busy voting now.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Looks like this board is going to shift from "Look, libtard tears" back to conspiracy talk like during the Obama days. Anyone remember Jade Helm or Shemitah? Remember how none of it ever came true?

Biden being president will build the membership back up here, so that part's good. Lots of people didn't like Trump and left. They're busy voting now.
    There must be something here you like because it sounds like you would be much happier on a Trump hating site. So, tell us, why do you stay? Maybe you like hearing things about the Lord?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    There must be something here you like because it sounds like you would be much happier on a Trump hating site. So, tell us, why do you stay? Maybe you like hearing things about the Lord?
    Exactly. It's not like anyone's mind is getting changed here...
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Exactly. It's not like anyone's mind is getting changed here...
    Only a complete nutjob would stick around here and troll day after day without getting paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbear View Post
    Only a complete nutjob would stick around here and troll day after day without getting paid for it.

And Yet.....
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by lenno View Post
    and yet.....
    well you should talk~!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    well you should talk~!!! Lol

MY reward awaits me
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Interesting series on Dark Winter and since.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....d-dark-winter/

All Roads Lead To Dark Winter

The leaders of two controversial pandemic simulations that took place just months before the Coronavirus crisis – Event 201 and Crimson Contagion – share a common history, the 2001 biowarfare simulation Dark Winter. Dark Winter not only predicted the 2001 anthrax attacks, but some of its participants had clear foreknowledge of those attacks.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

You sure nailed that one Lenno! Got you an almost immediate response!

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive