Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Biden's Dark Winter ?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A few months ago the US Navy held a "training exercise" testing underwater drones and explosives off the coast of Denmark.

The overlay is where the exercise was conducted and the Nord Stream leaks are occurring

What are the odds?!

https://seapowermagazine.org/baltops-22-a-perfect-opp

Russia, Europe, and the Golden Goose Named Nord Stream
    > Matt Bracken / Sep 27, 2022

Today, September 27, "somebody" blew up both Nord Stream pipelines by underwater sabotage, that is, with a submarine/mini submarine/frogman demolition raid. Who? "Somebody." But only Americans watching brain-dead up-is-down 2+2=5 propaganda 24/7 will believe Putin ordered it. Why?

Because Russia controls the natural gas input to the Nord Stream pipelines with valves. They can turn the pressure on and off at will. As long as the pipelines are undamaged, Russia holds more face cards and has more options.

What happened today with the submarine/mini-sub/frogman pipeline demo attack, was that Europe lost ANY chance to reconsider its sanctions against Russia in return for more natural gas.

Now, who, pray tell, might want to forestall ANY opportunity for Europeans to reconsider their sanctions against Russia, as winter sets in, people freeze, and factories shut down, leading to mass unemployment, the worst economic depression in a century, and possibly mass riots that could overturn governments?

Think hard. Ponder. Did Russia originally cut off Europe’s gas? NO. Europe put sanctions on Russia over Ukraine and said, “We won’t buy your nasty damn Russian gas anymore.” But, the option to reconsider sanctions, and buy Russian gas again, was always open. Russia controlled the valves, and was always willing to honor their multi-year contracts and keep selling natural gas to Europe. {Buying with Rubles, etc, as many countries are.]

Now, after the Nord Stream pipelines were blown up today, the option for Europeans to reconsider their anti-Russian sanctions is closed, at least this winter. Only America can send them replacement liquid natural gas, and we can’t send half of what they need by LNG tanker. Way less than half.

So Europe is now SCREWED. Trapped like a cave diver who is a thousand feet from the cave exit, looking at his last air bottle's gauge, as the needle heads to zero. He's not going to make it, and he knows it.

Here is another analogy. A guy you don’t like much owns a golden goose. Every day it lays a golden egg, and you buy the gold egg on favorable terms. Every day, long term contract. You do massive jewelry business, whatever. The deal works for both of you.

Now, you get into a fight with the owner of the goose, mainly on behalf of one of your much richer friends who hates the goose guy even MORE than you hate him. You are pressured into not buying any of they guy’s golden eggs. Your rich friend assures you that soon the owner of the golden goose will come begging you to buy his golden eggs again, because his income has been cut off.

But it doesn’t work out the way your rich friend said. Turns out, Mr. Golden Goose can sell his golden eggs to other people. He’s not going broke. On the other hand, you, the big league jeweler, you ARE going broke without the gold. You are looking at closing your chain of jewelry outlets and laying everybody off. Bankrupt.

Now, is it logical, do you believe, that under any circumstance, the owner of the golden goose is going to break the neck of his golden goose and kill it, out of a fit of pique, BECAUSE YOU REFUSED TO BUY HIS GOLDEN EGGS!?

Beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Beat me to it
    I’m already arguing with idiots on my home town forum who probably still believe Trump was involved in Russian golden showers but totally ignore the truth even when it comes from Biden’s own mouth..

I find it odd that natural gas futures have not gone way up.