Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Must watch!!! Tony bobulinski full interview w/ tucker carlson (10-27-20)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Must be some mercury fumes getting to you solderguy..Why do you think Tucker is lying but everything your media tells you is gospel right down to Trumps golden shower?
    That's the reason we now have lead banned from solder nowadays. Solderguy did not switch over in time.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I am betting that fox news has a copy machine
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Speaking of Tucker, I'm going to die laughing if he keeps this up. He claims they had documents to sink Biden, but they were lost in the mail. They can't even tell good lies anymore and are instead desperately making up conspiracies about conspiracies. Hey Tucker, make sure your dog doesn't eat the next batch.
    UPS admits loss and is investigating. Oooops.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ups-says-...114407426.html
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Speaking of Tucker, I'm going to die laughing if he keeps this up. He claims they had documents to sink Biden, but they were lost in the mail. They can't even tell good lies anymore and are instead desperately making up conspiracies about conspiracies. Hey Tucker, make sure your dog doesn't eat the next batch.
    I guess you won't die laughing at the 'lies'...UPS found the docs...LOL!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ups-says-...171022779.html
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

The party of lies, crookedness and thuggery just received an attitude adjustment.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive