Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Trump, now Putin ?!

Default First Trump, now Putin ?!

First Trump, now Putin ?
    !

THIS is interesting timing...

Putin to retire in January ?!

Hopefully, it's disinformation and something interesting is in the works !!

11-5-2020

Vladimir Putin planning to step down next year: report - New York Post

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/vladim...t-year-report/

5 November 2020

Vladimir Putin 'will quit as Russian President in January amid fears he has Parkinson's disease', Moscow sources claim

more at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ces-claim.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Hopefully, it's disinformation and something interesting is in the works !!

Hopefully, something wonderful will happen!!

In case anyone doesn't recognize/understand the video clips and their meaning... they were taken from the movie "2010", the sequel to 2001.

In this sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey, a joint American-Soviet expedition is sent to Jupiter to discover what went wrong with the U.S.S. Discovery against a backdrop of growing global tensions.

At the end of the movie something wonderful does happen which will allow future colonization of other planets in our solar system.

Here is the last message mysteriously sent to earth:

ALL THESE WORLDS
    ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA
    ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
    USE THEM TOGETHER
    USE THEM IN PEACE

Something wonderful may indeed be about to happen !!

:)

Putin stepping away from the rigors of dictatorship will give him TONS more quality time with you.

Now don’t you say it.......

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

Something wonderful may indeed be about to happen !!

:)

Putin stepping away from the rigors of dictatorship will give him TONS more quality time with you.

Now don’t you say it.......

Since 2000 God has given Putin the opportunity for true "quality time" with his юродивый

Today's CBS headline news: Biden wins presidency after taking Pennsylvania

Did Biden steal the White House, "like a thief" ?!

The strangest symbolism of all... both Trump and Putin to be removed from the global scene at the same time - January 2021 ?!

It makes me think [hope!] there is some kind of interesting psyops happening...

Oh, I'm sure Vlad is going to be around to stir up trouble for a bit longer than that . . .

Kremlin Denies Reports Putin is Ill, Planning to Resign

and

Russia 2020: Clues To Putin’s Plans For The Future

I don't understand the intended meaning of your quotes around 'like a thief' here:

Did Biden steal the White House, "like a thief" ?!
    OK, I understand saying Biden is like a thief because he is stealing the white house, but why the quotation marks? Please enlighten?

Thanks!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post

Oh, I'm sure Vlad is going to be around to stir up trouble for a bit longer than that . . .

Kremlin Denies Reports Putin is Ill, Planning to Resign

and

Russia 2020: Clues To Putin’s Plans For The Future

I don't understand the intended meaning of your quotes around 'like a thief' here:

OK, I understand saying Biden is like a thief because he is stealing the white house, but why the quotation marks? Please enlighten?

Thanks!

Thanks LittleFish for your thoughtful post and your interesting question.

No, I never thought Putin was really going to resign January 2021... which is what makes the "coincidence" even more interesting [if Biden does indeed win, Trump leaves power January 2021.] Rather, I believe this interesting "coincidence" to be a sign that something more is afoot.

Repeatedly, the Bible uses the phrase "like a thief" to indicate a sudden surprise event that few could foresee.

For you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief

1 Thessalonians 5:2 & 5:4

But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief...

2 Peter 3:10

Interestingly, "like a thief" is also repeated in Rev 16:15.... right before the verse about "Armageddon"!

Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who remains awake and clothed, so that he will not go naked and let his shame be exposed.

And they assembled the kings in the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Rev 16:15-16

In addition to that... I know from my Biblical and historic research, that God's anointed King Cyrus [Isaiah 44:28, Isaiah 45 & Ezra 1] conquered ancient Babylon 'like a thief in the night' when he dried up the Euphrates river at Babylon [which matches Rev 16:12] to allow his troops to secretly enter the city of Babylon and conquer Babylon by stealth!

Daniel 5 - the famous night when Babylon's king was celebrating and feasting and God's "handwriting on the wall" appeared [that only Daniel could interpret] was the same night that ancient secular history tells us that Babylon was having a huge celebration with Babylonians reveling drunk in the streets when Cyrus diverted the water of the Euphrates river, Cyrus' troops secretly invaded the city, and Cyrus conquered Babylon "like a thief!"... or as the Bible puts it: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN = MENE; God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; You are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting. PERES; Your kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

In the book of Revelation, Babylon is used to symbolize the end of the age global evil empire... and Cyrus [who is an OT archetype of Christ] is symbolically hidden!

Last edited by KingsX; 11-07-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Was Putin faking it?... and if so, why?

Vladimir Putin has coughing fit during televised Covid-19 conference, forcing Kremlin to deny he has health problems - while editing the footage

* Putin, 68, coughed repeatedly while speaking to top officials on Wednesday

* Footage of the televised meeting was later edited to downplay the coughing fit

* The Kremlin insisted last night that Putin's health was 'absolutely normal'

19 November 2020

The Kremlin was forced to deny that Vladimir Putin had health problems on Wednesday after he suffered a coughing fit during a televised meeting.

The Russian president, 68, struggled to finish his sentence while speaking to top officials about 'acute financial problems' caused by Covid-19.

The video was later edited so that Putin's coughing fit seemed less severe in a version posted by his office.

State news agency TASS asked the Kremlin about Putin's health and was told he was 'absolutely normal'. 'The president apologised and continued the meeting almost without pausing,' the agency said.

Putin was speaking by video call to his finance minister Anton Siluanov and other senior officials when the coughing fit started.

He uttered 'Excuse me' and repeatedly raised his right hand to his mouth as he struggled to go on.

The footage of the president's remarks later posted on the Kremlin website edited the worst of his coughing, including when he said 'excuse me'.

Radio Mayak, which had broadcast an original stream, reported: 'Putin's vocal cords gave in as he was setting his government to fight Covid-19.'

more at link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ghing-fit.html

Meanwhile... strange things are also happening involving Trump..

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...Tucker-Carlson