Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fox has just called Pennsylvania and Nevada for Biden

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Fox has just called Pennsylvania and Nevada for Biden

They are now referring to him as President Elect

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden Gives “Victory” Speech In Front Of Dozens Of Empty Cars — But Trump Supporters Showed Up To Protest!

Infowars.com
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Biden Gives “Victory” Speech In Front Of Dozens Of Empty Cars — But Trump Supporters Showed Up To Protest!

Infowars.com
    Oh YA now there is a good source to quote from now isn't it???? Wow what a dope he is......

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Oh YA now there is a good source to quote from now isn't it???? Wow what a dope he is......
    One thing liberals and decrepit old men don’t like is the truth..
    Almost like sunlight on a vampire to put up with Isn’t it Hopper...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Here's a link to it -- https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden...up-to-protest/

I've said it before, I hate it when some media figure, supposedly on the side of the 'right,' says or does something that makes us all look stupid. In this case, it's likely that the handful of the cars there both nights (see link) belong to staffers. Someone has to make the thing run. That plus, on that particular night, there were Trump supporters walking around, so the cars they drove in were sitting there, empty.

As to why the Biden folk ran the video like that, I have no idea. That was stupid.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Well it looks like the userper has stolen the WH. Regardless I will keep my Trump flag flying until Jan. 20th and then I will fly the Army of Northern Virginia Confederate Battle flag from then on! I will not acknowledge that Senile, Old fool or his Communist bitch. God help us if they steal the Georgia Senate seats if Jan.
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

It's not over yet. Keep the faith and let the courts do their thing. As for me, I'll cancel my cable and say so long to fox news. Won't feed this any longer.

Fair and Balanced and now proudly wearing the blue hat for all to plainly see. Will the last news anchor leaving the building please turn the lights out? Mission accomplished.

What will FOX News do now that they will be losing viewers in droves? They can't steal viewers away from the other news networks because those viewers are already happy with what they have.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Unfortunately Biden is the winner.
    No matter how much fraud is exposed and proven, the fraud will never overturn the Biden win.
    With Covid and Bidens fraudulent win, it just put the race into dystopia into over drive.
    If it happens in politics, it is because it has been planned that way.