Thread: To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

Exclamation To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

The time to flee to the Refuges is coming soon….even at the door.

Consider the prophecy of Micah, as follows paying particular attention to the order of events:

“It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, and many nations shall come, and say: ‘Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; that he may teach us his ways and we may walk in his paths.’ For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more; but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken. For all the peoples walk each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away, and those whom I have afflicted; and the lame I will make the remnant; and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and for evermore. And you, O tower of the flock, hill of the daughter of Zion, to you shall it come, the former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem. Now why do you cry aloud? Is there no king in you? Has your counselor perished, that pangs have seized you like a woman in travail? Writhe and groan, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail; for now you shall go forth from the city and dwell in the open country; you shall go to Babylon. There you shall be rescued, there the LORD will redeem you from the hand of your enemies. Now many nations are assembled against you, saying, ‘Let her be profaned, and let our eyes gaze upon Zion.’ But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD, they do not understand his plan, that he has gathered them as sheaves to the threshing floor. Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion, for I will make your horn iron and your hoofs bronze; you shall beat in pieces many peoples, and shall devote their gain to the LORD, their wealth to the Lord of the whole earth.” (Mi 4)

“Now you are walled about with a wall; siege is laid against us; with a rod they strike upon the cheek the ruler of Israel. But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose origin is from of old, from ancient days. Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in travail has brought forth; then the rest of his brethren shall return to the people of Israel. And he shall stand and feed his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth. And this shall be peace, when the Assyrian comes into our land and treads upon our soil, that we will raise against him seven shepherds and eight princes of men; they shall rule the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the drawn sword; and they shall deliver us from the Assyrian when he comes into our land and treads within our border. Then the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the LORD, like showers upon the grass, which tarry not for men nor wait for the sons of men. And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion among the flocks of sheep, which, when it goes through, treads down and tears in pieces, and there is none to deliver. Your hand shall be lifted up over your adversaries, and all your enemies shall be cut off. And in that day, says the LORD, I will cut off your horses from among you and will destroy your chariots; and I will cut off the cities of your land and throw down all your strongholds; and I will cut off sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers; and I will cut off your images and your pillars from among you, and you shall bow down no more to the work of your hands; and I will root out your Asherim from among you and destroy your cities. And in anger and wrath I will execute vengeance upon the nations that did not obey.” (Mi 5)

Your attention is directed to the following in the foregoing citations:

• Mi 4 and 5 refer to the latter days i.e. the ‘end times’.
    • The House of the Lord (i.e. God’s refuges) will be established in the countryside, and people shall flow from the cities to them.
    • At the refuges, there will be peace, tranquility and no fear, forever more.
    • The lame shall be made strong (healed).
    • Thus, the people of God will be rescued.
    • Jesus, born in Bethlehem shall rule over the Faithful i.e. the New Israel of God, the Catholic Church. (cf. Jer 31:31-32; Mt 21:43; 1 Pe 2:9-10; Gal 4:28; Ga 6:15-16).
    • “then the rest of his brethren shall return to the people of Israel.” The Jews shall convert to Catholicism (cf. Rom 11:25-29).
    • The Faithful Remnant shall be safe, secure and peaceful.
    • Meanwhile the wrath of God will be unleashed upon the unrepentant evil men dwelling outside of the refuges.

For additional information, refer to To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles at www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

We have a choice to make…

The Tribulation is upon us. The worst will break forth soon. Very shortly after the forthcoming Warning everyone will be given the following choice to make:

1. Live fully-protected at the Refuges, and await the 2nd coming of Jesus in glory, or
    2. Suffer and die at the extermination camps (in the USA, known as FEMA Camps), or
    3. Suffer and die during the Day of the Lord and the forthcoming Comet of Chastisement/3 Days of Darkness.

Signs to Flee to the Refuges
    (The signs are in various stages of development at this time.)​

Jesus told us through John Leary and Louise Tomkiel (both yet-to-be-approved by the Church) that we should call upon His Name when we see:

(1) a world famine;
    (2) schism (division) in the Catholic Church;
    (3) mandatory subdermal micro computer chips in the body;
    (4) mandatory vaccines for a pandemic virus; and
    (5) martial law.
    Also, we should call upon Jesus’ Name:
    (6) upon the failure of the economy of the USA & its bankruptcy;
    (7) when the North American Union (merging of Canada, USA & Mexico) takes place;
    (8 ) when the Antichrist declares himself;
    (9) when people start dying in large numbers from pandemic disease;
    (10) when riots for food begin;
    (11) when we see men in black trying to take captives in the USA;
    (12) upon religious persecution;
    (13) when they threaten to kill Christians; and
    (14) at the beginning of the Tribulation.

In recent messages to John Leary, Jesus stated that at the appropriate time, He will give His Faithful an interior message (locution) to leave. At such time, our guardian angels will lead us to the nearest refuge.

It is IMPERATIVE that we leave IMMEDIATELY upon being called by our guardian angel. Those who fail to leave immediately, will be captured by evil men, taken to the death camps and martyred. Further, He told us to have our bicycles and backpacks packed and ready to go with some warm clothing, food, supplies, etc. Set everything that we are going to take with us aside NOW, as we will have no time to search for them upon being called to leave.

Prayers of Consecration and The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

Do not hesitate to prepare, now. We leave soon.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

“Then he cried in my ears with a loud voice, saying, "Draw near, you executioners of the city, each with his destroying weapon in his hand." And lo, six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, every man with his weapon for slaughter in his hand, and with them was a man clothed in linen, with a writing case at his side. And they went in and stood beside the bronze altar. Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherubim on which it rested to the threshold of the house; and he called to the man clothed in linen, who had the writing case at his side. And the LORD said to him, "Go through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark upon the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it." And to the others he said in my hearing, "Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare, and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one upon whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were before the house. Then he said to them, "Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain. Go forth." So they went forth, and smote in the city. And while they were smiting, and I was left alone, I fell upon my face, and cried, "Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all that remains of Israel in the outpouring of thy wrath upon Jerusalem?" Then he said to me, "The guilt of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of blood, and the city full of injustice; for they say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land, and the LORD does not see.' As for me, my eye will not spare, nor will I have pity, but I will requite their deeds upon their heads." And lo, the man clothed in linen, with the writing case at his side, brought back word, saying, "I have done as thou didst command me.” (Ez 9:1-11)

“After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel ascend from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads.” (Rv 7:1-3)

"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be compared to ten maidens who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them; but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, 'Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.' Then all those maidens rose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the wise replied, 'Perhaps there will not be enough for us and for you; go rather to the dealers and buy for yourselves.' And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. Afterward the other maidens came also, saying, 'Lord, lord, open to us.' But he replied, 'Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.' Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.” (Mt 25:1-13)

John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

July 27, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, in the vision I am showing you an earthly king who will declare his kingdom all over the earth. For My faithful this will be the Antichrist, and he will be assisted by the false prophet, and Satan himself as a black ugly demon. You are looking at the beginning of the tribulation time. After the six weeks of reparation after the Warning, I want My people to get rid of your TVs, cell phones, computers, radios, and any other screens or devices connected to the internet. This is so you do not look at the eyes of the Antichrist, or listen to his words, or he could control your mind and soul to worship him. Refuse to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in your body, that also could control your mind. I will warn My faithful at the proper time to leave for My refuges of protection from the evil ones. At My refuges you will see My luminous cross, and when you look on it in faith, you will be healed of your physical and spiritual ills. I am the only King of the Universe, and I am the only One to be worshiped. All other people and gods are not to be worshiped, or you will sin against My First Commandment. Just as you have My Blessed Sacrament before you now, so you will have perpetual Adoration of My Eucharist at every refuge. With daily Holy Communion given to you by My angels, I will feed you My Real Presence, and My love will permeate your body and soul to give you strength to bear this evil time to come. Trust in Me to have My angels protect you, and guide you to My refuges. Pray for all of My refuge builders who are preparing safe places for My faithful. You will need My cross on your foreheads by My angels, in order to enter My refuges. Give praise and glory to Me for protecting you and leading you into My Era of Peace.”

November 1, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, you read in today’s reading from Revelation how the faithful people will be marked with a cross on their foreheads. You will see these crosses during the tribulation. Only those people, who believe in Me, will receive their cross from My angels. At the Warning those people, who are converted to the faith, will also receive their cross on the forehead. Work to bring your families back to the faith so they can have a cross on their foreheads. Only people with crosses on their foreheads will be allowed to enter My refuges. Those people without a cross on the forehead, will not be allowed by My angels to enter My refuges.”

End of messages

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

"I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel. " (Gn 3:15, The Vulgate)

On how the Woman Clothed with the Sun crushes the head of the serpent.

Prayers of Consecration and

The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

http://www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html