Fr. Ripperger – On the Demonic Activity
in the US Presidential Election

In the following video, Fr. Ripperger, an exorcist, discusses:

• · The similarities of the actions of the Democrat/Communist Party and the demons he fights in exorcisms. What does that tell you?
  • · The remarkable similarities of the struggle of President Trump against Evil to that of St. Joan of Arc.
  • · Prayers for the laity to assist President Trump in overcoming this evil and prevailing in the election. Of particular note are the particular prayers to assist the Woman Clothed with the Sun in her contest against the Red Dragon. Our prayers are the arrows in her quiver [My words not his.]. You will recall that Our Lady told Fr. Stefano Gobbi (IMPRIMATURS; yet to be approved) that the Red Dragon of Rv 12 is Marxist Atheism.

Fighting Back Against the Satanic Mob

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKrLr4jW0Eo

Fr. Ripperger explains that once a person makes a consecration of person or assets, the demons are enjoined from laying any claim to them. The following prayer is modeled after the prayer of St. Louis de Montefort of the 17th century. NB: They used the English language a bit differently from that of today:

Slave:

1. a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another and forced to provide unpaid labor.
2. a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person: She was a slave to her own ambition.

“I: (Name) a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and his works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to him than I have ever been before. In the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee Mary, for my Mother and Mistress.

Knowing that I have received rights over all my exterior goods by the promulgation of the Natural Law by the Divine Author. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, all of my exterior goods past, present and future. I relinquish into thy hands, my Heavenly Mother, all rights over my exterior goods, including Our President, the fairness, honesty and accuracy of the outcome of the election, and our country and I retain for myself no rights of disposing the goods that come to me but leave to thee the entire and full right of disposing of all that belongs to me, without exception.”

We see the role of Mary contemplated in both the beginning and the end, as she is the woman in both the first and last books of the Bible. In the book of Genesis there is the foretelling of her role as the New Eve and that of 'the woman clothed with the sun'.

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel. " (Gn 3:15, St. Jerome's, Vulgate).

While standing at the foot of the cross, she experienced a martyrdom of the heart, as she offered her son to the Father on the behalf of mankind. She was rewarded by God with a special role to assist mankind in the struggle against Evil. This is evidenced in Jesus changing her name (an indication of increased authority) to ‘Woman’ while He hung on the cross. (cf. Jn 19:25-27)

Since her first apparition to St. James during the 1st century A.D., she has been waging war with the ancient serpent as the Woman Clothed With the Sun (i.e. with power granted by Almighty God). As he has continued to lead man away from God, she has continued to lead man back to God. By the grace of God, she continues to appear and speak throughout the world pleading for our conversion, prayers and fasting.

We see early evidence of her influence in the spreading of Christianity throughout the New World. The names of Columbus' ships in 1492 were the Santa Maria, Pinta and Nina. The names form a sentence, which translated into English reads: 'St. Mary paints little woman.'.

A few years later in 1531, she made good that promise by appearing to St. Juan Diego as Our Lady of Guadalupe, and miraculously painted her image upon his tilma. As Our Lady of Guadalupe, she appeared clothed with the sun with the moon at her feet. The Spanish took the Aztec word of 'coatlaxopeuh', which is pronounced 'quatlasupe' to be the Spanish word 'guadalupe'. The Aztec word means 'The one who crushes the serpent'.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]"Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail. And a great portent appeared in heaven(1) , a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; she was with child and she cried out in her pangs of birth, in anguish for delivery. And another portent appeared in heaven; behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems upon his heads. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven, and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bear a child, that he might devour her child when she brought it forth; she brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days." (Rv 11:19-12:6)

"And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman who brought forth the man child. And there were given to the woman two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the desert, unto her place, where she is nourished for a time and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth, after the woman, water, as it were a river: that he might cause her to be carried away by the river. And the earth helped the woman: and the earth opened her mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon cast out of his mouth." (Rv 12:13-16)

The authors of the books of the Bible did not break their writings into chapters. This is a convention added by the Church centuries ago to aid in reference. Hence, we can gain greater insight as to the meaning of the word 'woman' by taking this into consideration in reading the last verse of Revelation 11 together with Revelation 12. The Blessed Virgin Mary is the 'New Ark of the Covenant' as we discussed above. The Old Testament ark of the covenant cannot possibly be in Heaven, as it remains on earth hidden (cf.2 Mc 2:5). On the other hand, the New Ark of the Covenant was assumed body and soul into Heaven (cf. Ps 132:. Therefore, the Ark of the Covenant that St. John saw in Heaven had to be the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God (cf. Lk 1:43).

In furtherance of this prophecy the Mother of God has appeared with a crown of stars, and clothed with the sun and with the moon at her feet in a number of her apparitions (e.g. Our Lady of Guadalupe). We have additional assurance that the above passage refers to the Blessed Virgin in that it states "she brought forth a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne". Ps 2:9 confirms that the phrase, "rules with a rod of iron", refers to Jesus. Additional confirmation is provided in the verbiage, "but her child was caught up to God and to his throne". This can be no other than Jesus, the Son of God.

Lastly, note that the woman wears a crown. Queens and Queen Mothers wear crowns.

For many years Our Lady has been speaking of the need for our consecration to her Immaculate Heart. In making the consecration, we surrender everything that we are in mind, body and spirit to the care of Our Heavenly Mother. In turn she has promised to see to our needs provided that they conform to the Will of God, and to protect us from evil. Lately, we have heard her resounding plea to make such consecration to enable her to protect us from the forthcoming Great Tribulation. The citations of her pleas are many, and come from worldwide messengers from all walks of life.

(1) The Greek word used is ouranos, meaning ‘air, heaven, sky’. St. John had a vision of the Blessed Mother appearing suspended in the air.

Mary, Queen and Queen Mother(and her influence with her Son)
www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

Prayers of Consecration and The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

www.call2holiness.org/consecration/prayers.html

To The Refuges On Wings of Eagles

www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

The Cub
November 12, 2020

Summary Guide to the Tribulation
www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm