Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking - Pennsylvania Court Rules In Favor Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    We're saved, Giuliani is riding in to the rescue!

Hope those evil Pa attorneys don't bring a 15-year old girl into court to make him shove his hand down his pants and get distracted.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...vania-lawsuit/
    If Rudy had been on board from the beginning we wouldn’t still be waiting for Durham and Barr to see if they can milk this until Trump is out of office...
    If Trump wins in the end he needs to fire all of them and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    If Rudy had been on board from the beginning we wouldn’t still be waiting for Durham and Barr to see if they can milk this until Trump is out of office...
    When Trump wins in the end he needs to fire all of them and start over.
    FIFY

Agreed. Remember how Reagan fired all the Air Traffic Controllers?? No one can tell me he can't fire ALL of them and start over.
    Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around. - Han Solo, Star Wars IV, A New Hope

Rudy crashes and burns. Law school classes are going to be ridiculing the Trump campaign for generations, I'm having a pretty good laugh myself.

A federal judge DISMISSES WITH PREJUDICE the bid by Team Trump to "discard millions of votes legally cast by Pennsylvanians" in a blistering ruling.

JUDGE: "In other words, Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters.
    This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election.
    "
    That outcome would require "compelling legal arguments and factual proof."
    "That has not happened," the judge found.
    https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...92141113937920

Edit: I looked at it more, that is one angry judge.

"Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters...This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. This Court has been presented with speculative accusation unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state...Plaintiffs have made multiple attempts at amending the pleadings, and have had attorneys both appear and withdraw in a matter of seventy-two hours
    The doofuses argued to invalidate only the votes on the presidential race and leave the others intact

Even if it were logically possible to hold PA's electoral system both constitutional and unconstitutional at the same time, the Court would not do so
    I wonder how many of these five they qualified for?
    Before today’s ruling, the Trump campaign wanted a third bite of the apple to amend their complaint yet again, but Judge Brann found another re-do unjustified. “Among the grounds that could justify a denial of leave to amend are undue delay, bad faith, dilatory motive, prejudice, and futility,” he wrote.
    https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...57.202.0_1.pdf
    Last edited by solderguy; 11-21-2020 at 08:32 PM.

This ruling will allow an appeal and then to SCOTUS.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    This ruling will allow a direct appeal to SCOTUS.

I think that is what most of the Trump haters don't understand..
    Trumps team has to know by now they will get nowhere in the kangaroo state courts no matter what they present so it has to get to the SCOTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I think that is what most of the Trump haters don't understand..
    Trumps team has to know by now they will get nowhere in the kangaroo state courts no matter what they present so it has to get to the SCOTUS.
    Nailed it!
    Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around. - Han Solo, Star Wars IV, A New Hope

[QUOTE=solderguy;2812067]Rudy crashes and burns. Law school classes are going to be ridiculing the Trump campaign for generations, I'm having a pretty good laugh myself.

"https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...92141113937920

Edit: I looked at it more, that is one angry judge.

The doofuses argued to invalidate only the votes on the presidential race and leave the others intact "

I do not spend a lot of time looking at other post. But what is wrong with this guy ?

There's no way the Supreme Court touches this stuff. They're appointed for life, Trump and supporters can't put any pressure on them.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    There's no way the Supreme Court touches this stuff. They're appointed for life, Trump and supporters can't put any pressure on them.

You got that right. There is No Way the SC gets Trump another 4 years and it is just a wild imagination to even think so. In fact 2 have already come out and said Nope they will Not Hear this case even if it does come to them. There is no way Trump can weasel his way back in now for another 4. Give it up those that just can't seem to come to the fact that Trump LOST and Biden won.

We will soon see about that won't we, he who laughs last laughs best.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive