Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breaking - Pennsylvania Court Rules In Favor Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
    The worst thing that Trump could have ever down was get Rudi to represent him, what a joke and a half he is. Geesh can't believe anyone would even think he was a reliable attorney, he has become over the years the laughing stock of NY. And so what IF PA gets turned I doubt it will happen, but So What? Trump has way too many votes to make up and states to turn around and that is just not gonna happen, not now, not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    The worst thing that Trump could have ever down was get Rudi to represent him, what a joke and a half he is. Geesh can't believe anyone would even think he was a reliable attorney, he has become over the years the laughing stock of NY. And so what IF PA gets turned I doubt it will happen, but So What? Trump has way too many votes to make up and states to turn around and that is just not gonna happen, not now, not ever.

On that we agree but the next three days will tell us if they are blowing smoke or can actually get the ball rolling.
    Trump likes to position himself with dinosaurs who like Biden are losing a step in their old age and really just want to live the rest of their lives in peace,Just my opinion guys..

I read (somewhere) that Rudy wasn't a good choice to argue this before the court because he's not an expert in election law.
    Sounds true

What do I know?
    I don't play 438 dimension chess and I don't hire only the best people
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I read (somewhere) that Rudy wasn't a good choice to argue this before the court because he's not an expert in election law.
    Sounds true

What do I know?
    I don't play 438 dimension chess and I don't hire only the best people

Been arguing with people about that for the last year or two DAVY.Now we will have to wait and see what Biden does and then play our cards or just go back to living as much as possible..
    If he wanted to get shit going hire a good legal team,pardon Assange and Snowden ,then let them release the real Kracken and blow this country apart....
    I once again have to believe they have probably given Trump an offer he can't refuse if he just gets out of the way..