Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Record sales increase American firearm ownership to an estimated 434 million guns

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I'm with Oscar you can own 100 guns but they are useless unless you are willing to use them.
    Yup...this is what I am afraid of. It's sickening.

"Where are our men of abilities and why do they not come forth to save their country?" George Washington.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

I'm with Oscar you can own 100 guns but they are useless unless you are willing to use them.
    Don't worry nobody is gonna takes up any sorts of arms against anyone, or anything in this country. It just isn't worth it, way too many 'others' that will not, and others that will and the US Army is not to be reckoned with wanna b playing army militias. No they will not be a threat to any sorts of military operation, One ids just fooling themselves to even think anything different. lmao at those that think they can take on the US Armed Forces. And even more so if they think they can win. Geesh some sure have their heads covered too tightly with tin foil, and that is a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    "Where are our men of abilities and ....
    Consider all of the conflicts since ... the beginning.

Other than establishing our current global utopia, what was accomplished, other than decimating, eradicating our young, able bodied men from our society.

Idealistic young men taken from their families, their land, allowing institutionalized theft of property, forcing their remaining families into industrialized servitude.

What was accomplished? Who benefited?

Wee are all that remain ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Consider all of the conflicts since ... the beginning.

Other than establishing our current global utopia, what was accomplished, other than decimating, eradicating our young, able bodied men from our society.

Idealistic young men taken from their families, their land, allowing institutionalized theft of property, forcing their remaining families into industrialized servitude.

What was accomplished? Who benefited?

Wee are all that remain ....

O.W.
    The "Wee" are enough...each has an ability.

The 1st thing is to off Hoppy though...that POS is like a poodle yapping at your ankle.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Don't worry nobody is gonna takes up any sorts of arms against anyone, or anything in this country. It just isn't worth it, way too many 'others' that will not, and others that will and the US Army is not to be reckoned with wanna b playing army militias. No they will not be a threat to any sorts of military operation, One ids just fooling themselves to even think anything different. lmao at those that think they can take on the US Armed Forces. And even more so if they think they can win. Geesh some sure have their heads covered too tightly with tin foil, and that is a FACT.

We have seen your kind rioting and destroying crap up until the fix was in on this election..
    When the coup is finalized we will see what free men do-up until then I would just keep my mouth shut if I were you..

We have seen your kind rioting and destroying crap up until the fix was in on this election..
    When the coup is finalized we will see what free men do-up until then I would just keep my mouth shut if I were you..
    Oh man that was a good one. You Can Talk smart now, cause that is ALL ya got. But Thanks for the Huge Laugh.

You won't find him. He's dressed in drag and still in mom's basement.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    You won't find him. He's dressed in drag and still in mom's basement.
    No, his Mom does not have a basement, she has a street corner...he refuses to admit this so he can start healing.