Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring me the head of Tucker Carlson

Default Bring me the head of Tucker Carlson

Faux News...what a joke...what the hell...Tucker Carlson has left the sinking Trump ship. there’s nobody there...Sorry, I’m not even sure about Mark Taylor...Giuliani with the hair dye dripping...

is the failure complete? So sick of the Republican MAGA bullsheep. Sometimes I think our followers are really the stupid party. What kind of shoddy operation is Trump is pushing? Like I said...the family is filled with Kabbalists and Bush retreads who despise his sorry persona? come on man. Trump lost to a geriatric senile plagiarizer who can’t even string two sentences together. What the frick is going on?

so sick of the Trump amateur hour... Giulian’s hair dye was just about the last straw...

im not gonna sweat about Trump anymore...I’m afraid I’ll just be severely disappointed again...
    Last edited by DontTreadonMe7; 11-20-2020 at 10:53 AM.

"My dear close friend, Hunter Biden"- Tucker Carlson.

I stated it once before that you should know the real reason Tucker was worried about the missing hard drive,,,
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Wow. Wow. Wow. LOLOLOL. Rudy's hair dye-infused sweat streaming down both temples is the stigmata of tyranny?

That came before the 2 minute mark and, having already endured almost 2 minutes of his obsession with synonyms, I could take no more. Never listened to the guy before, maybe he's not like that all the time.

I know what Tucker said and see no problem asking for some kind of proof of facts before carrying someone's water. Too few have done as much over the years and that's why we are seen as hypocrites and buffoons such that our witness as (by far first and foremost) Christians and then conservatives is gone. We can preach to the choir but that's about it anymore.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Tucker is an idiot. They made clear no evidence would be revealed and likened it to an 'opening statement' at the beginning of a trial. Faux seems to make him play by their rules...
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I saw one post that said Tucker wants Trump and family out of the picture so he can run in 2024. However most people think distancing from Trump was a directive handed down from Murdoch. It could be some of column A and some of column B.

And yeah, ranting hair-dye Rudy and QAnon Sidney probably isn't the best legal team. Plus with Georgia certifying results today, PA and MI Monday, and MN Tuesday, then Thanksgiving, there's not a lot of time left.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Tucker Carlson the turncoat will live to regret his own tyranny. His home street address is no one's secret. Sucks to be him right now. Enjoy continually scanning the horizon from over your shoulder Tucker. You earned every bit of what will soon be coming your way.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

F off Tucker

And I felt sorry for Rudy with the hair dye. Something similar could happen to any of you critical people. It's like the devil trying to embarrass him and the fly on Pence's head. Don't major on the minors. One day, maybe a few years from now, you will see your democratic idols being embarrassed by God in a much worse way. Like being covered in boils

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I could care less about hair dye or any other crap but I think Tucker like Shapiro are trying to get it through to them they need to get something in the courts before certification and if that gets quashed appeal to the SCOTUS..
    we have been watching Barr Dunham Gowdy etc. tell us crap is coming down soon but it never materializes.Why should we think differently about this..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    I know what Tucker said and see no problem asking for some kind of proof of facts
    Pretty obvious nobody would hire you for a lawyer since you are apparently unaware of the damage that would occur with a totally biased media. Who with any sanity would throw their evidence to the wolves in media when the facts are to be shown at trial when the case is presented. Tucker has shown himself a puppet, you have shown no knowledge of court cases and proper presentation.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.