Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring me the head of Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

ALL you evil red army trolls are clones!

Time for your meds Nazi Twat waffle.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Yeah, Neil Cavuto's disgusting display was my last straw with Fox...though I'd hoped that Mr. Carlson would show a tiny modicum of integrity. I figured I'd follow him to wherever he went.

Nope.

Reminds me of when I first encountered Mr. Carlson - in his old bow-tie days on another network.

Couldn't stand him back then.

He did really really really good work for a while at Fox. I thought it was real.

Ah, well.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

"He did really really really good work for a while at Fox. I thought it was real."

Strawberry Fields....nothing is real

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Fox has been controlled opposition for many years. It's just more obvious now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

ALL you evil red army trolls are clones!

I thought I was an edomite Jew.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

44 years ago they tried to tell us to turn off our TV's. Only thing I would add to this is you can't read newspapers anymore either. This is under 5 minutes. Sorry about the language

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post

I thought I was an edomite Jew.

Edomite-jew-bolshevik red army

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    F off Tucker

And I felt sorry for Rudy with the hair dye. Something similar could happen to any of you critical people. It's like the devil trying to embarrass him and the fly on Pence's head. Don't major on the minors. One day, maybe a few years from now, you will see your democratic idols being embarrassed by God in a much worse way. Like being covered in boils
    I guess when someone who has been as loyal as Tucker has been points out a fatal flaw, even Trump can see it. That plus Chris Christie this morning seems to have pushed the embarrassment meter even further than Trump can take so he's kicked Powell and her Q-anon garbage to the curb.

People need to stop equating disapproval of far-right Q and other senseless pro-Trump conspiracies with proof that a person is the enemy or, worse yet, a democrat.

I'm all for a good conspiracy. At one time, my avatar wore an actual tin foil hat. Used to listen to Jones, Wiles, and a Mr. Q (not THAT Q) and still do listen to C2C and others that haven't shifted focus almost exclusively to the extreme QA political type stuff that gives conspiracy theories a bad name.

I have no idols. Not a democrat, not a republican, and certainly not Trump. At the same time, I do not wish boils or any misfortune on anyone, because God prefers repentance to wrath.

We do not honor God when we show overwhelming devotion to anyone but Him.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.