Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you now stand on the vaccine?

I liken what is happening now to evil Edomite Haman who cast lots for the opportune time to destroy God's people, Aryan Israelites.

Those who know and understand that Bible story [it's a parable of the end of the age]... also know how it ends [at the last minute the tables are turned against Haman and he and his Edomite tribe are destroyed.]

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

No, never. I do not trust them, ESPECIALLY Gates.
    Anyway, It is easily cleared up with either Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. I have both.

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post
    Based on the information that I have today, there is no possible way that I will agree to take this vaccine. A partial list:
    - I am not in a high risk group.
    - 100% of the full dosage recipients experienced issues.
    - No animal testing.
    - Speed to market with no clarity around long term effects.
    - No mRMA vaccine has previously been successful.
    - Nanotechnology.

I am anticipating that this position will require a strong fortitude. I anticipate that certain liberties will be lost as a result.

Expect that certain employers will require. We have seen this previously in the Healthcare space. Large healthcare org employees were mandated to have certain vaccines as a condition of employment. Anticipate that local schools will add this vaccine as a requirement for your child/grandchild’s attendance. We have seen trial balloons with concerts. Travel will be limited to those who provide proof of vaccination. This is an abbreviated list – it will expand.

Mark of the Beast – no. A precursor, yes. This is the softening stage. The world population is being conditioned to accept and bend to what your overlords mandate. I believe that the actions governments are taking today are simply closing the gates on what they view as their cattle – you and me.

Anticipate an onslaught of media encouragement, social shaming / peer pressure followed by the above restrictions.

With these controls in place, monetary restrictions will follow.
    Great post,agree 100%_____no way

Why? The vaccine will likely have a higher kill rate than the virus itself. For those of you who were alive in 1978, you may recall that we don't have a great track record with new flu vaccines.

The libs, of course, will line up for it because, they were told to.

Even if I trusted them, accepting a vaccine vs. a prophylactic/therapeutic e.g. Hydroxychloroquine is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that Kennedy pushed through a bill now and Act insulating Big Pharma from any liability associated with vaccines......

Not gonna happen.
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ons-in-the-USA
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Going to take it with my family and thank the Lord. So glad healthcare workers are getting it first, they've been through a lot.
    Of course you will. You'll do just as you are told, even if it requires feeding rat poison to your family. That is what is expected, eh Comrade.

First of all, no vaccine has EVER been independently proven to be safe or effective.
    In my opinion, vaccinations are at the root of nearly all autoimmune diseases.
    No. I do not think that this is the "Mark of the Beast".
    We have already taken the "Mark" by the Surname which belongs to government and the false church,
    and the "Birth Certificate" where the parent abandons the Child to the government by "delivery".

Now for the magic shot:
    This will lead to injections of lead and copper.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Going to take it with my family and thank the Lord. So glad healthcare workers are getting it first, they've been through a lot.
    I wil also, and these that diss vacs, should ask the people that did NOT get polio thanks to vaccines. And those that did not get a plethora of childhood diseases. And oh my then there is Bill Gates, What a tin foil hat thinking that is as if he could influence now how many companies are into getting a vaccine. 4 At Least. One University medical school even Dolly Parton gave a One Million Dollars to get a vaccine for this virus. So put yet another layer on and tell some more misinformation on line about this vaccine and virus why don't you. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I wil also, and these that diss vacs, should ask the people that did NOT get polio thanks to vaccines. And those that did not get a plethora of childhood diseases. And oh my then there is Bill Gates, What a tin foil hat thinking that is as if he could influence now how many companies are into getting a vaccine. 4 At Least. One University medical school even Dolly Parton gave a One Million Dollars to get a vaccine for this virus. So put yet another layer on and tell some more misinformation on line about this vaccine and virus why don't you. lmao.
    Let us hope you and your Commie buddy both get the worst of the bad batches....no lose for sure.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Relax folks! The Big Thinker among us has declared the vaccine to be completely safe. Apparently, Bill explained to him what's in the special sauce.

After you have had your dose, please proceed in orderly fashion - no pushing or shoving - as you make your way to the waiting railcars.