Thread: Emergency Request from a Catholic Priest re: US Election

Default Emergency Request from a Catholic Priest re: US Election

This morning I received a text from a priest friend. I have transcribed it below:

"I was texted by someone who is very close to the team of lawyers working for the President that they have never encountered such Demonic activity as they are now in this battle to prove corruption and fraud...they are asking for prayers now more than ever! Please commit now to saying some prayers to help them in this important battle. thank u in advance and God bless! PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD THIS APPEAL to as many as u can....this is truly a spiritual battle!

Absolutely!! This battle in our election is basically for the whole world."

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

In addition to the foregoing, see this:

URGENT MESSAGE FROM JESUS TO JOHN LEARY (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 25, 2020

Later, at the Eternal Father chapel we were praying before our Adoration DVD.

I could see JESUS suffering on the Cross and He wants us to double our prayers

for President Trump to win this election.

JESUS said:

“My people, I cannot stress enough how important it is to pray for your President to win this election. The demons and evil people have gone all out with every fraud possible to beat your President. There are not enough people praying for this intention. This is why I have to depend on My prayer warriors to step up and stand your ground, if you want to keep your freedoms.

PLEASE DOUBLE YOUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR PRESIDENT TO WIN. If you pray three Rosaries a day, then you need to pray six Rosaries a day. You are dealing with cheating, crooked people so you are in a spiritual battle. Your Rosary is your best weapon against this evil, fraudulent election, so you need more prayers to allow the courts to overturn the illegal ballots. Give thanks for your freedoms, but keep doubling your prayer efforts until the Trump lawyers can secure a victory.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm