Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bribe Americans $1500 to Take Covid Vaccine ?!

If it happens hopeless hoppie can have my cash but he has to take the shot tooooooooo..........enough of bill gates mixture just might end the rodent

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    If it happens hopeless hoppie can have my cash but he has to take the shot tooooooooo..........enough of bill gates mixture just might end the rodent
    And many have had enough of your Bill Gates BS also. ~!!! He is NOT behind this stuff just because he did say IF SOMETHING like IF this happened this is what we should do. SO go take that bs some where else.~!!! Always Learning, time to learn the TRUTH for once, and git off those conspiracy bs sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    And many have had enough of your Bill Gates BS also. ~!!! He is NOT behind this stuff just because he did say IF SOMETHING like IF this happened this is what we should do. SO go take that bs some where else.~!!! Always Learning, time to learn the TRUTH for once, and git off those conspiracy bs sites.
    I'm guessing that your parents never bought you a connect the dots coloring book,Because connecting dots Is definitely not your strong suit