Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bribe Americans $1500 to Take Covid Vaccine ?!

Default Bribe Americans $1500 to Take Covid Vaccine ?!

This morning FOX TV news also discussed paying Americans over age 18 $1500 to take the covid poison vaccine. While FOX didn't tie it to a second stimulus payment, they did do the math and said it would cost the government several hundred billion. I immediately thought of that disputed $455 billion Trump has squirreled away that was leftover from the last stimulus payment. No wonder they postponed a second stimulus to 2021 when the vaccine would be available!!

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin Moves $455 Billion of Unspent Stimulus

https://www.theroot.com/treasury-sec...mul-1845756025

Here is more info from Washington Post:

Pay Americans to take a coronavirus vaccine

" Some Americans are scared of vaccines in general and some are scared of this one in particular because of how politicized the fight against covid-19 became. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, fewer than half of Americans get the annual flu shot, even though the flu shot is inexpensive and often free, widely available and requires just a single dose. A recent poll showed that only 58 percent of Americans are willing to get the covid-19 vaccine as soon as possible. Thats down from 69 percent who were willing this summer. Worse still, Rob Jekielek of Harris Poll told STAT, "there's a historical level of distrust" regarding a covid-19 vaccine among the communities that have been hit hardest by the pandemic.

The solution is simple: Pay people to take a covid vaccine. The vaccines are likely to arrive at the same moment Washington is, belatedly, taking up much-needed stimulus legislation. The timing couldn't be better: Money would go into Americans' pockets just when the U.S. economy can begin fully reopening with a vaccinated population that can go about their daily lives without fear of catching the disease or infecting others...

... To that end, the federal government should pay every American $1,500 to get vaccinated. Send proof of vaccination, receive a $1,500 check or money via direct deposit.

more at link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-john-delaney/

I don't need the money, or the vaccine for that matter. I don't get flu shots, and this is nothing more than another flu vaccine.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I don't need the money, or the vaccine for that matter. I don't get flu shots, and this is nothing more than another flu vaccine.
    This is NOT news at all but a One Mans OPION on the subject. The people are Just Discussing what if~!!!!! Not news str all. But....

Opinion by John K. Delaney

November 23, 2020 at 2:37 p.m. CST

What a bs So Called news story, that is not even news at all.~!!!! But SOME seem to make something out of a trash and fake news story I guess.

This is actually an untested new form of inoculation, one that contains neither live weakened virus or killed virus. This substance is a RNA instruction set, like code for the cells, and this has never been done before.
    Im not gonna walk away from the new “vaccine”, I’m gonna run.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

This is NOT news at all but a One Mans OPION on the subject. The people are Just Discussing what if~!!!!! Not news str all. But....

Opinion by John K. Delaney

November 23, 2020 at 2:37 p.m. CST

What a bs So Called news story, that is not even news at all.~!!!! But SOME seem to make something out of a trash and fake news story I guess.

FOX TV news thought it was interesting/important... that's why they devoted a lot of time on air this morning discussing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    This is actually an untested new form of inoculation, one that contains neither live weakened virus or killed virus. This substance is a RNA instruction set, like code for the cells, and this has never been done before.
    Im not gonna walk away from the new “vaccine”, I’m gonna run.
    RNA resequencing sounds a lot like artificially induced mutation. I'm running even faster!

Someone's gonna pay me to take drugs, rather than me having to buy them?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

RNA resequencing sounds a lot like artificially induced mutation. I'm running even faster!
    I'm right behind you Powder. The RNA version could make the Roundup saga seem like a mild event. Big pharma does not have your best interest in mind. This latest concoction is another globalist arrow in their quiver to depopulate earth.

Ever see the movie "Prometheus"? Didn't work out so well in that fictional account....

I subscribe to the belief that IF "Covid" exists at all... it's just another version of the regular flu [many people with chronic health problems die from flu every year] that is being hyped this year as an excuse to impose draconian oppression [and a poisonous vaccine] and destroy the economy.

Back in the 1950s when they first rushed through a polio vaccine... the Cutter lab in California produced a deadly polio "vaccine" that contained the LIVE infectious polio virus. Tens of thousands of children who took that "vaccine" became sick with polio, many were paralyzed and some died.

If something like that were to happen with the "Covid" vaccine, Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" would be blamed, mass vaccinations might be stopped and draconan lockdowns continued indefinitely.