Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Los Angeles County Officials Announce Three Week Stay-at-Home Order

The people that pick up garbage should stay home.
    The first people to be sent home should be those that pick up the garbage at the politicians residences and offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Except for the politicians and elite, who will continue to party like its 1999...
    It's time to party like it's 1929.

We have restrictions in place in Illinois most of the state has decided to stay open and I support them..
    All these draconian measures have done is destroy businesses they haven’t stopped the spread at all..
    I figure I am exposed two or three times a day with places I go and the people I deal with..A couple of my friends have it right now they are dealing with it okay...

I subscribe to the belief that IF "Covid" exists at all... it's just another version of the regular flu [many people with chronic health problems die from flu every year] that is being hyped this year as an excuse to impose draconian oppression [and a poisonous vaccine] and destroy the economy.

Back in the 1950s when they first rushed through a polio vaccine... the Cutter lab in California produced a deadly polio "vaccine" that contained the LIVE infectious polio virus. Tens of thousands of children who took that "vaccine" became sick with polio, many were paralyzed and some died.

If something like that were to happen with the "Covid" vaccine, Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" would be blamed, mass vaccinations might be stopped and draconan lockdowns continued indefinitely.

Last edited by KingsX; 11-29-2020 at 01:51 PM.