Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Admin. is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors

Default Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Admin. is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors

Far Right Conpiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Predicts Trump Administration is Planning to Execute Democrats and Media ‘Traitors’

Weird Evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claimed President Donald Trump’s administration is trying to bring back the firing squad as a form of execution so they can shoot Democrat and media “traitors” before leaving office.
    After being asked on his TruNews show why the Trump administration is fast-tracking the reimplementation of execution methods like firing squad, Wiles said, “I’m not trying to be funny, but because they plan to shoot some people.”
    “They’re going to have a bunch of traitors, they’re going to line them up against the wall, and start shooting them, because that’s what they deserve,” he declared. “The Democrats, the news media… If the leftists, if the scientists, professors have been working secretly with the Chinese Communist Party, then line them up against a wall and shoot them.”
    “That’s what you do with them,” Wiles concluded.
    The Trump administration has previously faced criticism for giving Wiles — who called the impeachment of Trump a “Jew coup” — White House press credentials.
    Last year, Wiles warned that if Trump was removed from office, “There are people in this country, veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight, and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down.”
    “If these people in Washington think that they are going to get away with it, it’s not going to happen,” he declared, claiming, “The Trump supporters are going to hunt them down. It’s going to happen and this country is going to be plunged into darkness and they brought it upon themselves because they won’t back off.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/fa...edia-traitors/

Laura19. I concur... you are definitely right about Wiles as u have stated in the past...

Not only that but I read for a strong deterrent they will even be bringing back hanging in the public square again too. If true we have a couple of wacked out far left loons on this forum that would shape up pretty quick I would bet (or even better, ship out).

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

While Trump is not doing that, perhaps he should be.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

This is one time I hope Rick is correct!

Treason demands nothing less, does it?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Reminds me of the movie, "The Hunt", where Trump's "deplorables" are hunted down and killed.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ie-deplorables

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post

Not only that but I read for a strong deterrent they will even be bringing back hanging in the public square again too. If true we have a couple of wacked out far left loons on this forum that would shape up pretty quick I would bet (or even better, ship out).

I'm in favor of state public hangings [executions] as just deterrents.

I have a letter written by my g-grandmother to my grandmother where she describes one of Texas' last public hangings in her county.

I'm sure seeing Rick Wiles and his followers stringing people from lampposts will get Jesus, um, you know...
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

As seen on Twitter and /pol/
    DC INSIDER: Gina Haspel, CIA Director, Found Dead From 'Natural Causes'
    Shock at Langley right now as this just has circulated around DC about an hour ago. Now its going viral in gov circles but there is currently a strict news blackout.
    What an untimely and unfortunate coincidence that would be, assuming it were true. And just before the holidays too.
    I'd seen the rumors floating around /pol/ that she'd been killed or wounded in the Frankfurt raid, but as there were no sources and it seemed rather unlikely that she would have been in Germany for Thanksgiving, I elected not to mention them. But this sounds a little more credible, especially given the way in which she'd been summoned to McConnell's office last week.
    Question: is being Epsteined considered a "natural cause"?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think that Rick is referring to the last entry on the following list. I would add that as I understand it, hangings and firing squads are available under the UCMJ.

Trump Executive Orders re: the Black Hats

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption,
    Issued on: December 21, 2017
    [Key provision is the designation of a “national emergency”, thus allowing Trump to employ the US Military in civilian affairs; including not only riot suppression, but arrests and prosecution of Black Hats via Military Tribunals and the UCMJ avoiding the corrupt civilian courts.]
    www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
    Issued on: September 12, 2018
    www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Presidential Executive Order on Protecting America Through Lawful Detention of Terrorists,
    Issued on: January 30, 2018
    [Keeping U.S. Naval Station at Guantánamo Bay open, and later designating $500MM from the Budget to rebuild it.]
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...on-terrorists/

When it Comes to Guantanamo, Trump is Truly the Builder in Chief
    [Can’t remember if this article addresses it or another, but he is not only building new cells for prisoners, but new court rooms and barracks for the White Hats.] 28 Mar 2018
    www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/28/when-it-comes-guantanamo-trump-truly-builder-chief.html
    https://thefifthcolumnnews.com/2018/...-donald-trump/
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...e-for-decades/

MANPOWER GUIDANCE FOR ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION OF RESERVE COMPONENT (RC) MARINES ORDERED TO ACTIVE DUTY ISO DEFENSE SUPPORT OF CIVIL AUTHORITIES
    Date Signed: 10/3/2019
    [Trump amended procedures for using the USMC in civilian affairs, and activating them at a moment’s notice.]
    www.marines.mil/News/Messages/Messages-Display/Article/1979422/manpower-guidance-for-activation-and-deactivation-of-reserve-component-rc-marin

Senator Lindsey Graham Questions Brett Kavanaugh on Military Law vs Criminal Law.
    [Why such questioning?]
    RT: 3:36
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gmOsnjrZw

Trump on the Globalists (2016 Campaign)
    RT: 5:49
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Senators and Representatives Can Be Arrested for Criminal Offenses

ArtI.S6.C1.1.2 Privilege From Arrest

Article I, Section 6, Clause 1:

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

This clause is practically obsolete. It applies only to arrests in civil suits, which were still common in this country at the time the Constitution was adopted. 1 It does not apply to service of process in either civil 2 or criminal cases. 3 Nor does it apply to arrest in any criminal case. The phrase treason, felony or breach of the peace is interpreted to withdraw all criminal offenses from the operation of the privilege. 4

Footnotes

Jump to essay-1 Long v. Ansell, 293 U.S. 76 (1934).
    Jump to essay-2293 U.S. at 83.
    Jump to essay-3 United States v. Cooper, 4 U.S. (4 Dall.) 341 (C.C. Pa. 1800).
    Jump to essay-4 Williamson v. United States, 207 U.S. 425, 446 (190.

US Justice Department amends federal execution rules to allow death by hanging, electric chair, gas chamber & FIRING SQUAD
    28 Nov, 2020
    www.rt.com/usa/508070-doj-executions-firing-squad/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm