Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sidney Powell & Lin Wood call for boycott of Georgia Senate runoff election

Default Sidney Powell & Lin Wood call for boycott of Georgia Senate runoff election

Wow!... the plot thickens!

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It'

At a "Stop the Steal" rally in Georgia on Wednesday, attorney Lin Wood encouraged supporters of President Donald Trump not to vote for Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in the state's upcoming runoff elections.

The two crucial Georgia runoff elections - which will be held on January 5 with early voting starting December 14 - will determine control of the Senate, meaning President-elect Joe Biden's ability to push through his agenda. Democrats, who narrowly control the House, need to win both seats for a 50-50 split. In that scenario, Vice President Kamala Harris would cast the tie-breaking vote.

Recent election boycott calls driven by Trump supporters, inspired by the president's allegations of widespread voter fraud, could hinder the GOP's chances of retaining their majority in the upper chamber. During the pro-Trump protest rally, Wood said to the crowd, "Where's Kelly Loeffler? Where's David Perdue? They outta be standing right here."

"They have not earned your vote," he said. "Don't you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election for god's sake! Fix it! You gotta fix it!"

more at link

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...DHP&li=BBnbfcL

Pro-Trump attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood urge Georgians not to vote in Senate runoffs without changes

Powell and Wood are not working for the Trump campaign in an official capacity.

Pro-Trump attorneys Sidney Powell and L. Lin Wood urged Georgians not to participate in a runoff vote that will determine control of the Senate in January until state officials address unsubstantiated claims that President-elect Joe Biden won the White House through voter fraud.

Powell and Wood are not working for the Trump campaign in an official capacity but have waged legal battles on his behalf. Speaking to the president's supporters at a press conference in Atlanta, Powell said state residents should not vote until Georgia overhauls its procedures and ends the use of Dominion voting machines.

"I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all until your vote is secure - and I mean that regardless of party," Powell said. "We cant live in a republic, a free republic unless we know our votes are legal and secure. So we must have voter ID and we probably must go back to paper ballots that are signed and have your thumbprint on them. We certainly should be able to find a system that can count them, even if it has to be done by hand."

The Trump campaign distanced itself from Powell last month after she repeatedly alleged voter fraud took place in several states without providing any evidence to support her claims. Powell has alleged that Dominion's electric voting machines switched votes from Trump to Biden - a charge that election officials flatly denied.

Wood took aim at Republicans Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue during the press conference, calling on the Georgia Senate candidates to speak out on Trump's behalf...

... "This is Georgia - we ain't dumb. We're not going to go vote on January 5th on another machine made by China. You're not going to fool Georgians again. If Kelly Loeffler wants your vote, if David Perdue wants your vote, they've got to earn it," Wood said. "They've got to demand publicly, repeatedly, consistently: Brian Kemp, call a special session of the Georgia State Legislature. And if they do not do itthey have not earned your vote."

Top Republicans, including Trump himself, have expressed concern that his supporters in Georgia could withhold support for Loeffler and Perdue in the crucial runoff election. Trump is set to appear at a rally on their behalf on Saturday.

A group of 16 former Georgia GOP leaders, including Loeffler's Senate predecessor, Johnny Isakson, called on Republicans to ignore calls to participate in a boycott.

more at link

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro...ithout-changes

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Lin Wood was great! Said the Georgia governor and Sec of State are criminals. This kind of goes along with Mark Taylor's prophecies that both sides of the aisle will be exposed. Demoncrats never say this about their own. Sidney was also a joy to listen to.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Lin Wood was great! Said the Georgia governor and Sec of State are criminals. This kind of goes along with Mark Taylor's prophecies that both sides of the aisle will be exposed. Demoncrats never say this about their own. Sidney was also a joy to listen to.
    Laura19, I pray you are right... I don’t even watch Faux News anymore. I don’t want to be discouraged anymore...

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Actually Tru news was good tonight. Check it out. They sent people to Georgia to hear Lin and Sidney and have some footage. I’m not watching Fox either. Right side broadcasting on YouTube is a good place to go to, they also covered the speeches today. One America news is what I’m watching on TV

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

No true American watches Fox at this point. And for FYI watching any Leftist media is just watching pernicious propaganda
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wise words, Sidney is a true patriot.

I encourage all TOLers in Georgia to send a message by boycotting that fraudulent runoff election. Even better if you convince your conservative friends and neighbors to join you. You got this!

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Wise words, Sidney is a true patriot.

I encourage all TOLers in Georgia to send a message by boycotting that fraudulent runoff election. Even better if you convince your conservative friends and neighbors to join you. You got this!
    Why are you even here? Serious question.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

THIS topic [Trump supporters NOT voting GOP in Georgia's January run-off senate election] has legs !!

Just now FOX TV news had a live on the street interview with a pro-Trump Georgia guy [wearing a MAGA hat] at the "March for Trump" in Georgia [the huge "March for Trump" bus was in the background]... he was focused on the presidential election being stolen and said the January senate election will take care of itself... but when specifically asked if he would vote GOP in that Georgia senate runoff race, he said he wasn't sure he how he would vote!

If I lived in Georgia, I would sit out that election. I would NOT be voting GOP in that senate race. Voting GOP would only enable the neo-cons [social liberals who love engaging in foreign wars] to continue their mis-rule after Trump is forced out of office.