Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Insurrection Obsession
    Kurt Schlichter | May 27, 2021 https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/0
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Health Ranger calls for Nuremberg-style trials and court-ordered EXECUTIONS
    of researchers found guilty of using human children for covid vaccine experiments

Health Ranger: It’s time to arrest, prosecute and EXECUTE researchers who use human children for covid vaccine medical experiments

(Natural News) The horrifying crimes against humanity once pursued by the Third Reich are now being repeated in America, but this time under the label of "covid vaccines." Healthy human children are being injected with deadly biological weapons -- spike proteins that even the Jonas Salk Institute conclusively identifies as the culprit … [Read More...]

If the banner had been "Black Lives Matter" no one would have dared take it down.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Another good guy with a gun! Armed teacher saves 11-year-old girl from being kidnapped by psycho during recess

A bad guy who was high as a kite on narcotics tried to kidnap an 11-year-old girl from the Lincoln Elementary School playground during the school day in Ogden, Utah on Tuesday.
    He grabbed her by the arm and tried to drag her off to undoubtedly do unspeakably horrific things to her and maybe even murder her. The bad guy was not the girl's dad or stepdad or uncle; police could not find any connection between the two. He was just a bad guy, high on narcotics, trying to kidnap a little girl while she was playing at recess.

GENERAL ARBUCKLE REMINDS AMERICA THAT IT'S THE DUTY OF EVERY PATRIOT TO DEFEND THE NATION FROM THE ENEMY WITHIN

Major General Joseph Arbuckle is one of 179 retired Flag Officers who are answering the call to defend America from the New World Order Marxist ideology coming from the Enemy Within. They are honoring their Oath and defending the Constitution from the cancerous threat that's trying to define it is as something inherently racist.

General Arbuckle is reminding Patriots that this battle for the heart and soul of America has to be fought at the grassroots level and how it's the DUTY of every Patriot to stand-up and peacefully protest, get involved, and have our voices heard.

This is not a cryptic communication, it's a clear statement that the ball is in the hands of We The People and that the future is depending on what we chose to do. The question every Patriot must now ask themselves is simple. The world is now at a crossroads, will you stand and be counted or let your country fall from lack of courage? #TheTimeToStandIsNow

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HGJ6sX63ZePv/