Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Gina Carano Was Right: The Disturbing Parallels Between 2021 America And 1932 Germany
    February 16, 2021
    [Outstanding article, highly recommended.]
    https://www.revolver.news/2021/02/gina-carano-was-right-t

The unconventional warfare campaign to destroy America.
    Key events:
    Virus
    Antifa BLM
    Election theft
    False Flag Capital
    Deploy the military in DC
    Now the mass utility crisis is their next area of ops.

What comes next? I predict more power outages spreading across the US.

After that or sooner we will see false flag attacks of some type used to justify greater crackdowns and further take us into some kind of military rule by the commies.

They are trying to keep us all guessing and all unable to comprehend reality

Texas may be the next California

Thomas Caldwell, accused Capitol rioter, has held top ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...r-has-held-to/

Feb 9, 2021Thomas Edward Caldwell, a Virginia man charged with storming the U.S. Capitol, is a decorated Navy veteran who worked for the FBI and holds a top-secret security clearance, his attorney said Monday.
    He was a leader in the Oath Keepers

"Never let a crisis go to waste." The Commie take down of America is working to impose a mass die-off of the population. Manys say that HARP is being used to modify our winters:

One woman is dead and another is being held in jail for investigation of murder after a fight over the alleged theft of a political sign.

Skagit County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a residence in the 22000 block of Big Lake Road about 5:30 p.m. Saturday to a report of a fight, according to a news release from the Sheriff’s Office.

Shortly after the initial call, another came in from one of the involved parties stating his friend had been shot, the release states.

Upon arriving at the scene, deputies found a 32-year-old Arlington woman dead in the driveway, the release states.

goskagit.com/news/local_news/skagit-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-shooting-death-in-big-lake/article_39f60a91-c17b-5f7f-93cf-bd2048e3774f.html

Judge keeps mother, son in Capitol riot jailed pending trial

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-kee...170339078.html

Democrats And Media Advocate For Executing Republicans And Treating The GOP As Enemy Combatants
    > Tim Pool
    [The Woke Left gearing up for white genocide and conservatives in gulags.]
    Democrats And Media Advocate For Executing Republicans And Treating The GOP As Enemy Combatants. The Website The Root is one of the top leftist publications on Facebook and the people interviewed are Democratic politicians and MSNBC personalities.

The statements made against Republicans and Trump are so insane and absurd it makes me question whether these people are mentally fit.

But its just another escalation we have seen before. Previously MSNBC personality Nicole Wallace advocated drone strikes against republicans and American citizens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wobaAa0mG8&ab_channel=Ti

History may not repeat but it does rhyme. The same blood that flowed through the Checkists flows through the Demoncrats , the Maoists, Stalinists, NAZIs. These murderers are driven to despoil civilization , Burn, Loot, Murder Rape, Torture, Enslave, Defile all of humanities accomplishments. They try to dress themselves in the cloak of "social justice" but it's just simple envy and other assorted sins; they cannot hide the beast with-in themselves!
    Last edited by Lenno; 02-21-2021 at 01:37 PM.