Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

Keep Up The Delta Airlines Boycott – Delta Cancels Over 100 Flights on Sunday, But Cites “Staff Shortages”
    > April 5, 2021
    Last week President Donald Trump asked for a full and unrelenting boycott of several corporations who are operating as political activists to advance an agenda on behalf of the far-left. The corporations spoke against election integrity and are opposed to secure election reforms.

Among those corporations cited for immediate boycott was Delta Airlines. On Sunday Delta cancelled over 100 flights: ” Websites at three Delta hubs showed 33 canceled flights arriving or departing, the newspaper notes, with 19 canceled flights at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, 11 at Detroit’s Metropolitan Airport and three at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport.” (link)

Delta is claiming “staff shortages” suddenly appeared in multiple states, simultaneously; that had never happened before, immediately after the boycott began. This story reeks of Delta cancelling the flights because of the boycott, but they don’t want to admit the reason for the cancellation so they make up an artificial justification.

You decide what is likely. A coincidental cancellation across multiple states, affecting multiple flights, in multiple locations… or the boycott is working?

Regardless, keep up the pressure !
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...aff-shortages/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If You're Not The Problem, Don't Get Offended

If You're A Cop, Listen Up!

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Forewarns CBS News: “There’s Going to Be Consequences” For Your Lies
    April 6, 2021 | Sundance | 149 Comments
    Earlier today during a news conference Florida Governor hinted at legal action against CBS News for their “intentional” and “premeditated lies” during the 60 Minutes hit piece against him and the administration.

By all accounts the intentional creation of a false story, with specific intent to lie, is enough for legal action against the corporate media outlet. This could get very interesting…. WATCH:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-210735

Red states moving to defend themselves against Biden’s Second Amendment onslaught: Arizona Senate passes firearms freedom bill

(Natural News) Republican-controlled states are moving quickly to pass legislation protecting their residents from a raft of freedom-stealing legislation that is coming from Democrats and Joe Biden's regime. Arizona is the latest to move against the Dem-controlled Congress and White House to defend the Second Amendment, as the state … [Read More...]

Ron DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden Admin, CDC, Doubles Down On Vaccine Passport Ban

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who polled second in the 2021 CPAC presidential preference straw poll, announced a lawsuit against the...
    6 minutes agoNational File

Last edited by Lenno; 04-08-2021 at 03:56 PM.