Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

America literally now has two systems of justice as DoJ refuses to charge Capitol Police officer who shot unarmed pro-Trump protester Ashli Babbitt

(Natural News) It's been trending this way for years and became especially pronounced during the Trump era and presidency, but now it's out in the open and blatant: America officially has two systems of justice, one for elites and one for the rest of us. During the 2016 presidential campaign cycle, reports laid bare that Hillary Clinton … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rick Scott Publishes Brutal Open Letter Warning ‘Woke’ Corporations About ‘Day of Reckoning’ When Republicans Take Back House and Senate

Armed soldiers point guns at Minneapolis women for pumping gas after curfew

(Natural News) Thanks to George Floyd and Black Lives Matter (BLM), it is now a serious "crime" to pump gas after curfew in Minneapolis. Mayor Jacob Frey, who says "white nationalists" are responsible for Floyd's death, imposed the curfew after the death of Daunte Wright, another black man, at the hands of police officers. Two women … [Read More...]

More Government Abuse of Our Military Personnel: Naval District Washington Is Still on Lockdown After 5 Months — Families Are Begging for Relief!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/government-abuse-military-personnel-naval-district-washington-still-lockdown-5-months-families-begging-relief/