Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

Jesse Watters began his Fox News FNC show by calling on all Americans to “storm the castle.” According to him, Americans need to demand accountability and rise.

“You get the government you deserve. We elect these people and rarely demand change. And when they sabotage a president who actually changed things, we don’t rebel; we don’t march, we don’t resist. We watch it on TV. Our form of protest is just changing the channel… We used to storm the ‘castle’ over abuses of power like this. Now we raid the fridge,” he began.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Patriot disturbances in Salem OR and Seattle, WA
    https://dlive.tv/happening.center
    Last edited by Lenno; 01-01-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, who refused to enlist the support of the national guard during the Black Lives Matter riots in the summer of 2020, has called upon the guard to defend the U.S. capitol from patriots arriving to support President Trump.

...that "c" word comes to mind