Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Left has been training for war for 2 years now. They are armed and getting better at ROE. One thing you mustn't miss is the funding. All that community organizing money is going to train and equip Leftist street armies. The right will suddenly one day soon, find itself also outgunned in the streets and facing trained Leftist militias. The Reds are serious. They are at war, big boy war. They want you in camps and dead. The clock is ticking.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Judge Orders Release of Proud Boys Member Ethan Nordean After Feds Get Caught – Oversold His Case Like Worthless Trinkets from a 3 AM Infomercial