Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Friction: The Current Unpleasantness

An FBI So Corrupt It Lets Mass Shooters Rampage Needs To Go
    > March 30
    While the FBI has been failing to stop terrorist attacks by known threats, it has conducted numerous political operations on behalf of Democrats. It's time to clean house.
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/30/an-fbi-so-corrup

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

10 Radical New Rules for Post-America
    VICTOR DAVIS HANSON
    Americans privately fear these rules, while publicly appearing to accept them.
    [Reality check for New Comrades of the USSA. RIP the American Republic.]

https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/31/radical-new-rules-

Pulling Back the Curtain: Why the Democrats are Rushing to Impose an Extreme Agenda They Know Most Americans Don't Support

https://pjmedia.com/columns/bryan-preston/2021/03/12/this-is-the-truth-the-democrats-power-grab-attempts-to-conceal-n1432056